Missing You 💕

It's only two days that Wang Yibo left for korea. His final match was due on Wednesday. And it was Friday. Xiao zhan wanted to go to korea to see him playing around live. But he was waiting. As Wang Yibo told him he will invite him.

So he was looking forward to it.

They had facetime last night. For just brief time as Wang Yibo was tired.

"What happened son? Missing already?" His father entered the lounge and found him sitting lost in thoughts.

(Full credit to the respectful owner❤)

"Yes dad,I am.." He replied in a sad tone his dad laughed and he smiled too.

"I didn't know he will effect you."

"Dad. I didn't know either. But seems like it works. I like to be with him." He honestly replied.

"I know son. Love does magics." His dad casually made a drink for himself and asked him too but he refused.

"Dad I'm going for a nap. And then I will visit office for a while." He told his dad and went upstairs.

He still had the bag with him that he bought from the mall.

"I will give you once I meet you my baby lion." He smiled at the nickname he gave.

*********

[Back in Korea]

***********
Wang Yibo just got a free for his training. He was exhausted. For the first time since he started playing basketball, he couldn't focus.

(Full credits to respectful owner 👉😘👈)

He missed over 4-10 times during his practice session and he was frustrated.

"AARRGGGHHH!" He shouted in the changing room bagging his locker door. Good thing he was alone or Gus captain would discarded him to play as his mental state.

"Wang Yibo. What's with you? Why are you not focused? Do you want to take  a break for Tomorrow?" His couch entered the locker room handling him a bottle of cold water to warm him.