Movie Time

•| 3rd Person in P.O.V |•

"Nothing Zhan-Ge. Let's order and then we will have to go for movie!" Wang yibo pick up the menu and Xiao zhan thanked god

Xiao zhan chose  hot pot while Wang Yibo chose ramen and Xiaolongbao (a type of steamed bun (baozi) from the Jiangnan region of China). And Wang Yibo could see that was really SPICY.

*********

"So what movie are we watching?" They both were thinking for ast fifteen minutes. They hadn't seen any that was being displayed in the cinema. So they randomly picked one.

The Hall wasn't that occupied. Either the movie was being displayed for long or it was boring. Well. They settled on seats that happened to be on the top and corner. With popcorn and coke.

The first half was pretty okay. Wang Yibo was leaning on Xiao zhan's shoulder. And Xiao zhan had his chin on his hair. They were watching it casually. But it wasn't their day.

The whole screen froze in front of their eyes when the couple kissed... And they felt it's more than long. Xiao zhan slightly sit straight. As he felt Wang Yibo sitting properly.

They were trying to focus anywhere but each other. But turned out to be the whole make out sex scene. Xiao zhan wasn't with any girl ever and so was Wang Yibo. Like he had affairs but not  too serious to sex and fuck. He couldn't risk his career.

So what's this scene then? Why is it affecting them? Maybe they were still under the influence of the stupid game.

Xiao zhan turned his face in irritating expressions.. And well that was biggest mistake ever. Wang Yibo turned to him at the same time. And Xiao zhan could see he had his lower lip bit red.

His eyes speak intensity. Like he was supressing some emotions. His lips slightly parted as he felt Xiao zhan's eyes focused on his abused lips.

Even he was looking at those pink plumpy lips. Strictly closed as if everything will burst out if he opened his lips.

They were inching close to each other without knowing. Wang Yibo realised when he felt hot breath fanning on his plumpy lips.

Wang Yibo once in those dark orbs and felt his heart yearning to touch those tempting lips in front of him. He didn't know when he titled his head as a big grasped his nape to pull him close.

(Imagine them in this position inside the cinema theater❤ Credit to the respective owner ❤️)

Xiao zhan's lips were moving softly against his own. As it was burning desire for Xiao zhan as how badly he wanted to kiss those beautiful lips. Rock bite them in his teeth to hear a MOAN.

Wait... What...

He snap opened his eyes and found a flushed Wang Yibo trying to hide his embarrassment over the moan that escaped his lips.