Just You And Me

Xiao zhan was free by five in the evening starting school the meeting at one in the noon. The was successful as the parties signed the documents of mutual partnership.

He was free for now. But he was waiting for wang Yibo to message him. So he chose city roaming. Window Shopping. He grab his large Americano when his phone rang.

"Hi baby!" He greeted happily.

"Zhan-Ge! I'm free. Are you done?" Wang Yibo asked as it was half past  seven

"Yes I'm free. Wandering in a mall. Bore and hungry." Xiao zhan whined and Wang Yibo laughed.

"Ooohhh.. My handsome fiancè is bore and hungry. How bad of me." He laughed faking a disappointment.

"Well I'm just coming in a short. Stay there! There's a restaurant at the third floor. Why don't you wait me there?"

"Hmmm. Good idea. I'm heading to the third floor now. Come soon." He ended the call heading to the escalators.

*****
Wang Yibo reached the restaurant in no time and was looking around when someone tap on his shoulder from behind and smiled.

(Full credit to respectful owner ❤) He can never forget the warmth of this hand placed on his shoulder turning towards him

He can never forget the warmth of this hand placed on his shoulder turning towards him.

His smile stretched for a while ended up being furrowed.

He looked at Xiao zhan to tow circling him in thoughtful manner.

Xiao zhan was confused
"Am I looking bad? Do I stink? " He asked himself but NO. He doesn't stink.

"Yibo... Your making me nervous." Xiao zhan licked his dry lips.

(Full credit to respectful owner ❤)

Did you attend the meeting like this Zhan-Ge? And roam around the mall in this attire?" He questioned him finger under his chin. And Xiao zhan nodded nervously.

"Seriously zhan-Ge? You are going to ruin my modeling career. Oh my gosh! If my sponsor saw you. They are going to terminate my contract and sign you instead. How can you do this to me Zhan-Ge...