Wilbur Soot

Wilbur had not seen his once glorious kingdom in a very long time. Since he had been voted out and banished with Tommy almost 3 months ago. He hadn't been within the borders, but he had watched from the mountains. Watched as they had torn down the walls his people had built to protect them. Watched as Schlatt allowed the very men they had fought to break free from back into the walls. Watched as Dream, the leader of those men, was given a spot in the cabinet, making him a leader in L'Manberg. HIS country, that HE had made. But for now he said nothing. He worked silently day after day with Tommy and Technoblade by his side. They mined until pure exhaustion drove them to sleep. The spawn point of the once powerful president now set in a shabby dirt hole carved out of a mountain. His once great empire reduced to nothing but rubble. Tommy tried, damn him, tried so hard to keep his spirits and the spirits of everyone else high. But it was an impossible job even for him. A real dirty crime boy now. For the once comedy king and his vice president, he could now only offer an iron pickaxe. Their enchanted diamond pickaxes long broken. It wasted to much energy to waste time getting bookshelves and making an enchanting table. They needed the things they were mining to desperately to do that. They had given up on the hope of living above ground. There was a patrol that passed over one of the first days after they had run. Since then the patrol had passed over more and more often until it was every other day. It only hurt more that it was Fundy. Schlatt did it to hurt him, he knew that, but it worked. It worked very well. They sent Thunder with him, a low blow to Tommy. Who had taken him under his wing and gotten him onto the SMP and into L'Manberg. Tommy did not look up at them anymore. He hadn't for months, and Wilbur didn't think he would for a while. They had heard nothing of Tubbo, only that he had been tasked with traveling far and wide to find them and bring them to justice for Schlatt. He thought news of that would drive Tommy mad. It didn't, but it did so much worse. The very last of hope left him and his eyes went hallow. The hatred of the thing that made Tommy give up hope had fueled him for days. But that too eventually wore off. That had been 2 months ago. Wilbur hadn't even seen him on their secret trips to Manberg. That name disgusted him. It was not the name of the beautiful nation he created. It was a completely different thing. It was a monstrosity. Wilbur would not stand for this tyrany.