Wilbur Soot

2 days until the festival, and Wilbur had no clue what to do. He just kept thinking about the words Schlatt had used. Celebration, democracy, former tyrants. It was driving him crazy. He had always seen himself as the underdog. Fighting to get back in power of his country after a real tyrant had taken it from him. But Schlatt seemed to be doing good for L'Manberg. He just didn't know what to think, so he turned to Tommy when they were walking through the thick greenery of the forrest.
"Tommy . . . what do you think of Schlatt's festival?" Tommy grumbled a little bit.
"It's . . . it's just .  . stupid" He shook his head at the ground.
"It seems like a pretty nice thing, though" Wilbur said.
"Yeah, it just, no"
"Tommy, are we the bad guys? Because Schlatt seems to be doing good things for the people."
"Will no! Schlatt is the bad guy, L'Manberg was ours. We created it! L'Manberg is rightful-" Wilbur cut Tommy off before he could finish his sentence.
"Then lets be the bad guys" He turned to Tommy and grinned.
"What?"
"Tommy if we fight our way back into power, we will be the illegitimate rulers of Manberg, and we will have caused more violence!"
"But Will? We can't just give up man!" Tommy had desperation in his eyes as he begged. "We just sent Tubbo back, and they believed him! We can take L'Manberg back!"
"Tommy, it doesn't matter. All these people who say they're on our side-" Wilbur gestured to the box that Dream himself had left. The tyrant they had fought against claimed to stand beside them. They were lies and Wilbur knew it. "They are lying to us. Dream? Techno? Liars. Even Tubbo! All he's doing is lying to you Tommy, he doesn't care, he doesn't-"
"STOP IT" Tommy shouted and Wilbur grinned.
"You know what I think Tommy? I think we should blow that place to Kingdom come. I say if we can't have Manberg no one can have Manberg"
"Wilbur you're being stupid! We can take it back!"
"Be quiet Tommy, I'm thinking"
"Wilbur listen to me-" He cut Tommy off.
"I'm going to meet with Dream"
"Will that's crazy! Why would you want to meet with him?"
"He has more resources than anyone else in the server, resources I need"
"We don't have to blow it up man" Tommy pleaded with him but Wilbur was already writing. Dream was there within the hour. The smile mask, netherite armor, his sword they had dubbed the God Sword, and all. He stood before Wilbur, who was still unarmed, and waited for the reason he was here. Dream was a tyrant but he cared for his people, and that kindness would inevitably be his downfall.
"Dream"
"Wilbur" They shook hands and the meeting began, Tommy strangely silent in the background. "What can I do for you"
"Don't do it Dream" Tommy shouted and Wilbur held up a hand for his silence.
"I hear you have a lot of tnt, Dream, and I would like some of it"
"I do have a lot, but what do you need it for?"
"I decided that the best course of action is to blow Manberg to smithereens" Dream's eyes widened in surprise.
"I didn't know you had it in you Wilbur, but I thought you might ask" He brought out tnt, and a lot of it. When it was in Wilbur's hands Tommy spoke up again.
"Wilbur" He turned and Tommy aimed a crossbow at him, "Hand me that tnt"
"Tommy I'm going to have to step in here" Dream pointed his sword at Tommy until he dropped his crossbow and head with shame in his eyes.
"Tommy" Tommy raised his head back up to look at Wilbur. "It's going to be okay" Tommy shook his head as he turned away, and Wilbur left to plant his tnt as the sun set.

————————————————————————
1 day remains, how do you think it will end? It's a little different from the videos, but I think you'll like it. If you like the story remember to vote and follow, it means a lot! -MJ