Technoblade

Technoblade thought this whole festival was a marvelously stupid idea on Schlatt's part. For one, Techno was invited. As was Niki. And everyone else around except Wilbur and Tommy. Techno was to go and get any information he could. He had been gearing up for days. He had made strongest armor that he could with the materials he had. As for weaponry, Techno would be unmatched. As always. His trident glowed at his side, if it rained he would have a sweet party trick. The axe of peace, his sword, and his legendary crossbow were also with him. He had found a way to load the crossbow with fireworks, so when he shot into a crowd it would not only hurt the person he aimed at, but anyone within a 20 foot radius. A colorful attack as well, it had been quite a sight to behold when he tested it out. He had made the colors all red white and blue, colors of the old L'Manberg flag. A small rebellion, one that nobody would notice. They had all been shocked when an invitation to the festival found its way to Techno through another recon mission of Wilbur's. Yes he and Schlatt had history, but Techno was technically banned by association with Will and Tommy. It made no sense to invite him, unless he didn't know that he was associated with them. Either way it was a easy way into the walls, and an easy way to get information. And Techno was confident that he could beat any one of Manberg's citizens in a fight. He might be the strongest around material wise, aside from Dream himself. That was a fight he wanted to pick. Him and Dream had a lot of tension, a fight would be explosive and dangerous. But oh would it be fun. His preparations for the festival had been for the worst. If it came to that, he would be ready. If it didn't, Techno didn't really know what he would do. He couldn't just walk out, citizens of Manberg who knew Technos associates would follow him. He could use the trident to get away, but landing with it was never easy, unless there was a large body of water nearby. There was only one other problem. Wilbur was unstable. Techno was pretty sure the man had lost his mind. The others didn't see the signs yet, but he had seen far to many go down that path. He had to figure it all out soon, because the festival was only a few days away.

————————————————————————
Ahhhhhhhhh I'm sorry it took so long! I have more time to write now so the next few won't be as long. Also I'm changing the events in the festival just a tiny bit. The next few chapters are incredibly important, pay close attention -MJ