TommyInnit

Was today a Monday or a Thursday? Tommy didn't know anymore. Let alone care. What did it matter? He had lost everything. His home, his friends, his pride, his position. Him and Wilbur had fled in shame from the kingdom they had created. It wasn't fair. He had fought for L'Manberg, shed blood for it. He had nearly been killed for it. Tommy hated everything about the new way they lived. The excitement of being trained by Technoblade and living with Wilbur had worn off within days. The despair of learning about Tubbo had lasted him since he heard until now. He had even had the nerve to agree to side with them and feed them information. Only to drop off the face of the earth, leaving them with nothing. It hurt more than he wanted to admit. He still tried to crack jokes, still tried to be upbeat. He hoped Wilbur and Techno didn't notice how hard it was. He still wanted them to think he is strong, but he was starting to think that isn't true. Which brought on a whole new level of shame. He never went with Wilbur to see the lands that no longer belonged to them, or Techno on his surveillance missions. He traveled into the borders, staying out of sight to see the people and what Schlatt had done. He was trying to plan out an escape for Niki, but he wasn't happy about it. He didn't believe anyone inside the borders could be trusted, and was not subtle about telling them. Wilbur had argued with him for days to convince him Niki was on their side. Only after Techno had snuck into her house and spoken to her did he believe her. She had information they needed to hear, but refused to tell anyone but Wilbur. She would trust Techno with her life to get her out, but only Will with the information. So Techno would get her out for them. Tommy still begged him every day to go out and look for Tubbo, but he said no every time. That it's to risky, that he'll be to far away, that no what he would not come peacefully to their home. He would not return to Tommy as a friend. He continued to ask anyways. His friend had betrayed them but he would not give up on him. Tubbo meant to much to him for that. Even if he hated Tommy, he would make sure there was a place for him if they got their power back. But that was still a huge if. Tommy didn't want to think of that. He just carved away at the cavern walls to make a spot for a potato farm for Techno, who claimed he could keep them from starving. It's still a long shot. They all got slimmer by the day, bones starting to show through skin. They were desperate. And Tommy was in despair.

————————————————————————
Authors note-

Sorry it took a couple days, I'm writing as I come up with things! Whose chapter do you think will be next?