Ghostbur

Ghostbur was so much happier these days. He saw his brothers, and his father. He could only remember the good parts of his life. But he was glad to be dead. Alive Wilbur had been a bad man, so he tried to make people happy now. He gave out blue. To soak up people's sadness and help them be happy. When he visited people they always seemed a little sad, but like they were trying. That's all he could ask of them. He visited them all very often. He made a house in New L'Manberg, underground because he could link it to the sewers Tommy had built and still travel when it rained. He spent a lot of time with Philza. Phil also had a house in New L'Manberg but said that it wasn't his main base. Tubbo and Tommy always welcomed him with open arms. They stuck close to each other nowadays, fearing what would happen if they didn't. They tried to help with his memory, but it never worked. He supposed it was because he didn't want it to. His memory was full of good, up until the explosion. Why would he want that to change. Tommy helped Tubbo work through Presidency, since he was the Vice-President and the only one who had been in charge out of the two of them. Their smiles grew with the city. It was built above the crater that they had slowly turned into a lake. Ghostbur could hardly believe that he had done that, caused that crater. Well, not him, Wilbur. He chose to be a different person now. He had spent a lot of time with Technoblade before he had left. Most of his happy memories from his childhood had been with Techno. He remembered sparring, training, laughing with him in a ravine. But Techno told him that while Wilbur had known him, he was a very violent person. They had called him the Blood God. Ghostbur didn't really remember that. Soon after the city of New L'Manberg had taken shape, Ghostbur went to see Techno for the last time. Techno told him that it would be. He said he was swearing off violence and retiring. Ghostbur had given him lots of blue for the trip, and then watched as he faded off into the distance. He had seen Techno once since then. When he was at Phil's house in New L'Manberg. They had very little time, since Techno was banned from the nation. He gave Phil a glowing compass and a couple emeralds before hugging him goodbye. Ghostbur made sure he had plenty more blue before hugging him goodbye as well. Phil told him to never tell anyone that he had been there, or about the compass. He had happily agreed. He had no reason to tell them anyways, why would they be mad? Techno was such a nice person. He spoke to Dream on occasion, when everybody else was busy. Their visits always went the same. Dream would ask him what he remembered of L'Manberg, and of New L'Manberg. He would tell him what little he could, then give him lots of blue. Dream was always especially curious about Tommy. He always told Dream the same thing. That he is only truly happy when he's at his best friend's side, he misses his disks, and he really cares for New L'Manberg. Dream always nodded and moved the conversation forward after. But sometimes there weren't people around to talk to. He was perfectly content with the little home he had built. And he had a stand in the main square of New L'Manberg to play music, which always made him happy. He got lonely when nobody was around, though. And it's hard to give blue to yourself. He started to brew invisibility potions so he could be around his friends when they were busy and not bother them. That helped a little bit. New L'Manberg became a peaceful place, full of kind people. In hard times there was some hatred. People put up Wanted: Dead or Alive posters of Techno, which he didn't like. But he didn't want to make trouble, so he left them alone and didn't ask anyone to take them down. Ghostbur fell into a rythmof being with all of his friends, and even wrote letters to Technoblade that he gave to Philza, who occasionally gave one back. He missed his family being in the same place, but for now he made do with what he had. It could always be worse. And he was thankful it wasn't.

————————————————————————
The End! I hope you all enjoyed!! I'm writing another one for the new 'season' of the SMP with the exile and whatnot. I hope you all enjoyed, I had an amazing time writing this. Thank you guys! -MJ