Technoblade

"You stay right over there Tommy! You stay there" He aimed his crossbow straight for Tommy across the narrow strip of land that connected the two areas. He was mad before, but his eyes were full of rage now. Wilbur had really pressed the button. And Phil had really killed him. He could deal with that later. Phil better have a very good reason for doing it.
"Don't do this Techno. You're so close" Phil stood with Tommy now, against him.
"You don't have to do this Techno" Tommy's eyes were pleasing as he begged him to step away from the souls and towers.
"Tommy, do you think you're a hero? Is that what this is?"
"I just wanted- I just wanted L'Manberg. That's all I've ever wanted"
"You wanted power"
"I didn't!"
"Tommy you just did a coup! You just did a hostile government takeover and immediately instilled yourself as President! And then you gave it to your friend, but that's still a tyrant Tommy. But the thing about this world Tommy, is that good things don't happen to hero's. Let me tell you a story Tommy. A story of a man called Theseus. His country, well city-state technically, was in danger. And he sent himself forwards into enemy lines. He slayed the Minotaur and saved his city. You know what they did to him Tommy? The exiled him. He died in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to hero's Tommy"
"But he saved everyone?" Techno ignored Tubbo's voice. This was his speech, his moment.
"The greeks knew the score. But if you want to be a hero Tommy, that's fine. That's fine"
"Technoblade, don't do this" Tommy was practically on his hands and knees. The thought almost made him laugh.
"Don't do this" He looked at Phil. The man who had just killed Wilbur, one of the few people Techno had never failed to trust. He looked back at Tommy. A smile began to grow on his face.
"Do you want to be a hero Tommy? Do you want to be a hero Tommy? Then die like one!" He screamed and slammed the wither heads down on the towers. The beasts came to life with a blast of noise and light. He help up his shield to block any unnecessary damage as the withers exploded into action. Flying around and shooting at random people. Over the shouts of panic he could barley hear Tommy.
"Kill it! We need to kill it!" He couldn't allow that. He aimed his crossbow at the crowd pointing bows towards the withers. He fired, reloaded, and fired again. The whole crowd was knocked to the ground. Then he drew his sword and ran to action. He hadn't even noticed, but Dream had been standing behind him the whole speech, and now fought beside him. His eyes locked to the first target he saw, Karl. He pulled his sword arm back and let years of training take over. He slashed and stabbed at everyone he could reach, defending the withers with everything he had.
"Techno stop!" Karl pleaded as he barley kept his shield up between Techno's hits.
"Did you think I was just gonna let you kill them? That would defeat the point, I made them for a reason!" They didn't understand, he couldn't let them form a new government. He would scar the land until nothing could grow from it. He chased down every member of Pogtopia until all of them were defenseless. He hated the looks of despise they all gave him, but he had grown used to it. Years of battle and conquest had beat that into him. He saw Tommy and Tubbo quietly talking in the crowd. He moved towards them until he could hear what they were saying.
"As long as we're together. You're still the president and-" He cut Tommy off.
"I disagree" Tommy stopped abruptly and glared at Techno. "Does anyone else wish to show their support for government?" He shouted to the crowd. Several people voiced their disagreements before he was satisfied. After a short chat with Dream while the members of New L'Manberg dispersed, he headed back to his base. He found it ransacked. His items were missing, his cow farm deserted. He didn't know how they had gotten here before him, but it didn't matter. He slowly began to gather his things. He couldn't stay here anymore. Soon he caught wind of Ghostbur. Wilbur had come back as a ghost, who had little memory of his past life. Only his good memories remained. Philza told him that many of those were of Techno. Him and Philza stayed very close, since he was now the only living person he could trust. He told Philza of his plans to leave, and made plans to have him come with to see Techno's new base. He had been laying out the blueprints for a while and was pleased with how it should turn out. It wasn't giant, like his old bases had been. But it was cozy and had lots of storage. Soon he got his things together and left for the north.

————————————————————————
Wilbur Techno twin AU is canon Pog. But thank you guys so much for 7k holy crap!!! And it's almost at 8k?? What the heck! You guys are awesome, I love this community so much . Anyways who do you think the next chapter will be? It's the very last chapter! I can't believe this book is over, it's so crazy. Thank you guys for staying long enough to read my terrible writing! Update soon- MJ