Tubbo

Imposter. The word Schlatt had muttered when Tubbo walked past him in the White House flashed across his mind. Over and over again. Imposter. Imposter. Imposter. Tubbo had assumed his cover was blown. And he had run. There was no time to tell Tommy or Wilbur, he had to get out. But they had never trusted him enough to tell him where the base was. So he had ran in the direction he thought it was. And kept running. He turned a few times and before he knew it he was lost. He had spent days lost in the forest, and had found nothing and no one. He wondered what Wilbur thought, what Tommy thought. His best friend probably thought him a traitor. Had probably given up on him. It was for Tommy that Tubbo refused to give up. He would walk around the entire planet if he had to. He would find his friends. His mind occasionally drifted to Niki, who he had seen in the minutes before he ran. He had told her his cover was blown and that he had to run. He told her that he would find them and convince them to get her. She was probably scared and alone in Manberg, and he had abandoned her. He had left her. All the things he thought of hit him like stones when he stopped to rest. His best friend thought him a traitor. Niki thought him a coward. It hurt so much. So he barley stopped, only eating or drinking when it was absolutely necessary. He had to find his friends. But what would he tell them when he got there? He had run like a fool from Manberg? He had abandoned Niki when she needed him? He tried not to think of it but he had to know when he got there, or they might very well send him back. Back where he would be killed for betraying Schlatt. Tubbo felt despair like he never had before. Not during the war, when Wilbur and Tommy were voted out, not even when they were banished. Even then he knew they would find their way back on top. They always did. And Tubbo did all he could to help, but it never felt like enough. He continued to try though, he really did. Tommy and Wilbur had grown more powerful by the day when they were leaders, and he had been left in the dust. He built bases and bunkers to try to help. But Tommy and Wilbur had never been cruel to him. Had always treated him with kindness and respect. He always knew his best friend had his back. But now he had no one. Tubbo was so, so alone. He had nothing to offer them besides his two hands and useless, outdated information. He almost thought it would be better if he just didn't turn up, but the drive to see his best friend again pushed Tubbo to hard. Tubbo would see Tommy again if it was the last thing he did.

————————————————————————
Just some light angst for ya. Tubbo be sad. And lost. Let me know what you thought of this chapter, and who's chapter you think will be next! May the odds be ever in your favor 😉