Thursday

Sharon's Pov

I woke up to a nurse placing a tray in front of me. "How are you feeling today Aaron?"
"Groggy."
"That will be the anti-depressants starting to work again, you will feel a bit groggy as you haven't been taking them in a while." I sat up and the nurse sorted my pillows for me to lean on. "When can I go home? I've been in hospital for a couple of weeks and this place for two months."
"Well, we're discussing you going home but coming in frequently for more sessions but eat up now."
"It tastes like crap."
"I'll be sure to give the kitchens your review." The nurse left the room and my mom came in, sitting on the end of the bed. "How are you love?"
"I don't want to be here anymore."
"You'll be out of here before you know it."
"I'm sorry."
"You really worried me, coming home and finding you like that, it breaks my heart."
"I love you mom, it's not your fault."

***

"Glad to see you've eaten, also you have a visitor claiming to be your brother, goes by the name Justin?"
"Really?!"
"I've never seen someone that excited to see their brother?"
"Yeah well."
"I'll send him in then." The nurse carried out my empty breakfast tray and the door soon opened once again as Justin rushed in. "I'm sorry I didn't visit you in hospital, it was immediate family only then when you were moved here it was difficult but yeah i'm sorry it took so long."
"Brother?"
"Sorry, only way I could get in without a visitors appointment which had to be checked." I scooted over on the bed and Justin sat down beside me, pulling me into a hug.
"I'm sorry." I pressed my lips against his and he kissed me back. The door burst over and someone cleared their throat.
"Brother huh?" the nurse smirked as she crossed her arms.
"Please don't make him leave."
"I wont tell anyone but if the head nurse comes in you better say you're family."
"Thank you."
"I literally thought you were dying."
"Why?"
"Your heart rate suddenly shot up, I thought it was the new meds."
"Aww I make your heart race." Justin teased.
"Shut up bitch."
"Well you're not very nice are you?" the nurse tutted.
"I'll leave you to it."
"Thanks."
Justin kicked off his shoes and slid under the covers with me. "Please don't do something like this again, you worried me."
"I'm sorry Lasky, you deserve so much better."
"I don't want better, I know you may not want to be here but I need you here, I don't know what I'd do without you, I don't even know how I managed without you in my life before the chat room."
"Love you."
"Love you too."