Sunday

(A/N: Mentions of self-harm and suicide)

Alaska's Pov

"Mister Coady, you're looking very hot."
"I always do." Aaron muttered without looking up from his phone. I crawled across the bed to where he was sat and took his phone from his hands.
"What do I owe this pleasure?"
"I don't know I just like you."
Aaron put down his phone and cradled my face in his hands as I connected our lips.
"Hey Lasky, your mom-" Willam stood staring at us both, "-what the fuck is going on?"
I pulled away from Aaron and quickly got up off the bed.
"What is she doing here?"
"She's staying with us tonight then we're going back to her place tomorrow."
"She's a shit person Lasky and I don't see why you're hanging out with her."
"She's been nothing but nice to me."
"What about everyone else?"
"She's not shit Will, you're just holding a grudge, people can change."
"Sure."
Aaron got up and walked out of the room, moments later we heard the bathroom door slam shut.
"What was that about?"
"I'll go find out, make yourself at home."
"Don't worry I will and I've not forgiven you yet, I just want to know the tea."
I walked across the landing to the closed door.
"Aaron?"
"What?"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me."
"I'm fine." He wavered.
"Just unlock the door."
"I'm fine."
"Open the door."
"I don't want to."
"Open the fucking door." I head the door click and I slipped inside, closing the door behind me.
"What's wrong?" I looked at Aaron properly and saw the tears on his cheeks.
"Aaron?"
"I am a shit person."
"You're not."
"I've been trying to tell you for ages."
"Tell me what?" Aaron lifted the sleeves of his t-shirt. I stared at the scars which littered his arms.
"I wanted to tell you what you were getting into."
"Is this why you acted like you did at school?"
"I didn't want anyone to find out, I had to act strong and tough to hide the fact I'm weak and don't deserve anything or anyone."
"I'm glad you told me."
"You deserve someone better, someone nicer, you deserve to be happy."
"I am happy, you're a great person."
"I'm not."
"Stop putting yourself down and listen to me."
"I wasn't ill."
"What?"
"I got my mom to message you to say I was ill, I wasn't."
"What happened then?"
"I have regular stays at a suicide centre, it's why I left school for counselling."
"You...you tried to..."
"No, I was having suicidal thoughts well I still get them occasionally."
"Oh, well I still like you."
"Scars and all?"
"Scars and all."
"Thank you."
"I promise I will always be here." I said as I pulled Aaron into a hug.
"I don't like promises."
"I know you don't."