Tuesday

(A/N: Trigger warning- Mentions of Self-harm and Rape)

Alaska's Pov

I dropped my bag in the porch and rang the bell. "Oh, Justin, you're early."
"I can go if it's a problem?"
"Don't be silly, come in." I picked up my bag and followed Joan inside, closing the door behind me. "Aaron isn't in at the moment, he went into town with Brian but he should be back soon." I slipped off my shoes and followed her into the kitchen. "He'll have a surprise when he gets home though."
"Yeah."
"So, how are you dear?"
"I'm good."
"Aaron said your brothers are visiting?"
"Yeah, but the house gets super crowded with all of us, its chaos."
"Oh, well Aaron has been excited that you're staying, he's been pining for you." Joan smirked. "I've missed him too, he says my child is missing me also."
"Really?"
"He says I need to give Cerrone lots of hugs."
"He cares more about that cat than his family." She said fondly.

***

We heard the sound of a key in the lock, the door opened and then closed, "Mom?"
"In the kitchen honey." I stood up as Aaron walked into the room. He stared at me for a short while before dropping his bag and pulling me into a hug. "I thought you weren't getting here until later?"
"I thought i'd catch the earlier train."
"Oh Satan I've missed you."
"I hear Justin has to give someone lots of cuddles."
"Oh yeah, thanks for putting away my stuff mom bye."I let Aaron drag me upstairs to his room. "Right sit on the bed and close your eyes."
"You better not rape me.
"As if I would?" He scoffed.
"Bitch."
"At least I'm a sexy bitch."
"Are you though?"
"Oh shut up, I'm gonna place him on your lap."
"Why did I need to close my eyes?"
"You'll see." Cerrone was placed on my lap and I wrapped my arms around him. "You can open your eyes." I opened them and stared down at the cat which stared back at me.

Meow

"That's adorable." I laughed as I looked at Cerrone's little costume. Aaron sat next to me and started to pet the cat. I lifted Cerrone up and brushed his head against my cheek. "I'm jealous of a cat now."
"Why?"
"He's getting all the attention."
"I still haven't decided yet whether you get kisses or not." Aaron looked down at his lap.
"I'm sorry."
"Does your mom know?"
"No."
"You should tell her."
"It would kill her."
"Let me see." I put Cerrone down on the floor and scooted closer as Aaron pulled up his sleeve.
"You cleaned it?"
"Mhm"
"What does your counsellor say?"
"I see him tomorrow."
"Oh right."
"Will you come with me?" I snorted with laughter as he punched my arm playfully.
"Piss off, you know what I mean."
"Yeah I will." Aaron leaned forward and kissed me. I pulled away and crossed my arms. "What's wrong?"
"I thought I said I hadn't decided about kisses yet?"
"Please?"
"I'm thinking."
"You wont be able to resist me."
"You're right."
"And you'll- wait I am?"
"Mhm." I crashed my lips against his and he pulled me closer.