Sunday

Sharon's Pov

"Sharon please listen to me." Alaska pleaded. I carried on walking pretending like I hadn't heard her. "I'll tell people about you know what."
"You do that, I'm fed up with lying anyway."
"Sharon, just listen to me."
"Fuck off and leave me alone."
"Fine then, all I wanted to say was I love you so fucking much, and I miss you so much."
"But I'm clingy and whiny?"
"I know, but I still love you."
"Shame." Alaska followed me down the school driveway to the big school gates. "Where are you going?"
"Into town but it's none of your business." I smiled at Chad who stood there waiting. "Are you ready baby?"
"Mhm." Chad slipped his arm around my waist and I waved at Alaska as we walked off together. "Who was that?"
"Just some bitch who has a crush on me."

***

"So, I'll see you at the weekend?"
"Yeah." I quickly kissed Chad before making my way back up to the school.
"Let me get this right, you just saw Alaska making out with some queen from dorm nine?"
"Yeah."
"But I thought Alaska was going to try and make up with- oh Sharon, you scared me."
"Great."
"So how are things with you and Alaska?" Courtney asked.
"I've moved on, I'm seeing someone."
"You are?"
"Yeah, someone who doesn't find me clingy and whiny."
"She didn't mean that, she just wants is to sort things out."
"Oh well."
"Right, let me tell you this Sharon, you know I hate you, but you made Lasky so fucking happy, and she does still really like you. She goes on and on about you all the time and how you have a child together. When you're back home she's always pining for you and she gets so annoying." Willam finished.
"I don't know what you want me to say."
"Please talk to her."
"No thanks."
"Sharon, just give her a chance to explain." I stuck my middle finger up and entered the dinner hall where I joined Trixie and Katya at a near empty table. "What took you so long?" Katya asked as she spooned some pudding into her mouth. "I got stopped by Willam and Courtney."
"What did they want?"
"They want me to talk to Alaska and I overheard them saying they saw Alaska kissing some queen from dorm nine."
"Well, what's the issue, you broke up and you've got Chad." Trixie said without looking up from her phone. "You still like her...a lot." Katya said.
"No, I don't."
"Don't lie to my face Sharon, I can read you like a book."
"You really can't Kat, I'm keeping a lot from you two."
"You are?" Trixie said finally looking at us.
"Yeah, don't take it personally, only my mom and Alaska know."
"She could spread that around."
"She wouldn't."
"How do you know?"
"I just do alright."