Monday

Alaska's Pov

My phone rang on the Bedside table, I stretched and rubbed my eyes before answering. "Hello?"
"Hey"
"Oh shit, what's wrong?"
"Nothing why?" I looked at my clock and sighed.
"It's one in the morning and this is the first time you've properly spoke to me in weeks."
"Yeah?"
"So, what do you want?"
"Are you free tomorrow?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I'll see you tomorrow."
"Oh, right okay." Aaron hung up and I placed my phone back down before falling back asleep.

***

I was awoken in the morning by my bedroom door creaking open and someone sitting on my bed.
"Sleeping beauty, it's time to get up." I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up.
"Why are you here so early?"
"Me and my mom are going away, and I needed to ask you something."
"Alright."
"Close your eyes." I closed my eyes. "Right you can open them again now." I opened my eyes and stared at the box Aaron was holding. "What's this?" he placed the box on my lap.
 "Look inside." I opened the lid and Cerrone stared back at me. "I need you to look after him."
"What about your sister?"
"I don't trust her, and you are his other parent." Aaron said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, here is his bag of stuff." Aaron dumped the bag on my bed before scooping Cerrone up. "Okay baby, you're going to be staying here but I love you and I'll be back soon."

Meow

He placed Cerrone back down. "Right I need to go, my mum is waiting, love you Cerrone, bye." Aaron left my room closing the door behind him.
Once I was washed and dressed, I sat cross legged on my bed and looked through the bag of stuff for Cerrone. There was toys, bowls, a litter tray, some cat litter, a spider costume, and a present with a card. I ripped open the envelope and read:

Dear Lasky,
This was meant to be a Halloween card to go with the present but knowing you, you probably opened it early. Happy Halloween! I hope you celebrate it well seeing as it's the best day of the year. You better dress Cerrone in his costume. Love you.

Noodles xxx

I smiled and my heart started to race as I re-read the love you before standing the card on the bedside table and grabbing my phone.

Justin: Thank you for the card!

I knew you'd :Aaron

open it early :Aaron

Justin: XD