Thursday

(A/N: Trigger Warning- Mentions of self-harm and panic attacks)

Alaska's Pov

I stumbled through the door the next morning. "Oh, goodness Justin, where have you been?"
"I went out with Willam and Courtney and then crashed on Will's couch, where's Aaron?"
"He's in bed still, his mom said he had a funny turn last night, so he needed some rest."
"Oh shit." I ran upstairs and bumped into Joan on the landing. "Mom said he had a funny turn last night?"
"Mhm, another panic attack and he wanted to hurt himself again, but don't worry he's fine, I was just going in to wake him up, but you can if you want."
"Alright."
"Merry Christmas by the way Justin."
"Merry Christmas Joan." I headed into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. Aaron lay curled up asleep in my bed, clutching the stuffed bear I bought for him. "Baby?" I said as I sat down carefully on the bed.
"Mhm." He blinked his eyes a couple of times before properly looking at me.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't here last night, I heard what happened."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be I'm the one that should be sorry, I wasn't here to help you."
"I told you to go out, so you have no excuse to be sorry, you shouldn't always put me first."
"I'm still sorry."
"Don't be."
"How are you feeling now though?"
"Better."
"Anyway Merry Christmas baby."
"Merry Christmas."
"Do you want your present now seeing as I promised it you last night and you didn't get it?"
"Sure." I grabbed a bag from under my bed and headed into the bathroom. I slipped on the lingerie before wrapping a dressing gown around myself and heading back into my room.
"Merry Christmas." I untied the dressing gown and let it fall on the floor before climbing across the bed to Aaron. "Do you like it?"
"Definitely."