Chapter 8

"but he wants the cube." Jazz said. Prowl settled him with a dirty look. Jazz pouted but took the cube from the sparkling when he drank a little over half of it. Bumblebee whined. "sorry lil Bee, Prowler says ye can' have it." Jazz said. the sparkling whined at him and climbed out of his lap. he reached for the cube.

"Bumblebee, no. Ratchet says you'll get sick. you can have the rest in a bit." Prowl said.

"yeah but what if he's really hungry Prowler? ya gonna make 'im starve?" Jazz ask.

"fine feed him the cube, but if he purges, I'm not cleaning it up." Prowl said. Jazz perked up and held the cube out to Bumblebee.

"still hungry lil Bee?" Jazz ask. Bumblebee chirped and pushed the cube out of his way, going after his wrench. "huh...." Jazz trailed.

"go play Bee." Prowl said, patting the sparklings head gently.

"m'bored Prowler. lets go fer a drive!" Jazz grinned.

"we can't take Bee with us." Prowl said.

"we can ask Optimus t' watch'im." Jazz said.

"I don't know if he likes Optimus." Prowl said. Jazz groaned lowly.

"way can' we take 'im with us?" Jazz ask.

"because if anything happened to him, Ratchet would kill us." Prowl said. Jazz pouted slightly.

"go fer a drive with me." Jazz said. Prowl sighed.

"I didn't realize I was watching over two sparklings." Prowl muttered getting up. Jazz grinned watching him scoop up the sparkling. "okay lets see if Prime wants to watch him for a short drive." Prowl sighed. Jazz grinned happily. Bumblebee cuddled to Prowls chest as they walked to the living room. Bumblebee immediately whined and reached for Jazz. the bigger ninja was shocked but grinned taking him away from Prowl.

"hey lil cutie." Jazz grinned. he became confused when the sparkling struggled in his arms. "whats wrong?" Jazz ask. Bumblebee tried to climb up on his shoulders. "what? ya wanna sit on muh shoulders?" Jazz ask confused. he let the sparkling up onto his shoulders and held onto him. the sparkling immediately seemed to calm down, looking down and Prowl seemed to realize something.

"he knows you're taller than the Jet twins. he's afraid." Prowl said.

"well then he'll like Optimus." Jazz said. he walked over to the red and blue Prime and talked with him for a few minutes, ignoring the sparkling occasionally hitting him in the head with his wrench. it was clearly not intentional so Jazz didn't mind. "so will ya watch 'im? jus' fer a quick drive." Jazz said. Optimus looked at the sparkling who stared at him.

"sure." he shrugged. he reached for the sparkling, who immediately smacked at his servo's with his wrench and an angry squeak.

"ya can' jus' grab 'im. ya gotta convince 'im s'his idea." Jazz grinned. "'sides, he's scared of the twins." Jazz said motioning to the Jet twins.

"look brother it is sparkling Bee." Jetfire said. Bumblebee whined and squirmed struggling with Jazz.

"s'okay lil Bee. m'taller than'em. they can' reach." Jazz assured. he screamed in disagreement. "look Optimus is taller, he can keep ya safe." Jazz said motioning to the red and blue mech. the sparkling immediately jumped to the Primes arms and cried.

"he's really scared of them." Optimus frowned, shifted the sparkling as he climbed up onto his shoulders. Bumblebee held tightly to the sides of his head and whined quietly, looking down at the Jet twins.

"come down and play sparkling Bumblebee." Jetstorm said. Bumblebee whined slightly.

"leave him alone you two. Ratchet wouldn't like you picking on his son again. he'll come out here and beat the slag out of you." Prowl warned. the twins stepped back slightly, seeming slightly nervous at the mention of the medic. Bumblebee whined quietly and clung to the Prime, whimpering. the Prime was quite a bit taller than the Jet twins.