Chapter 15

Bumblebee looked at the red on his hand one of his optics twitched slightly before they narrowed into Ratchets favorite glare. he wiggled free from her grasp and stomped in the direction she'd come from. the funny looking Autobot had brought him his wrench back! she was a hero to him! how dare Sentinel hurt her.

"Bee?" Sari ask, following him. the sparkling stomped on, only pausing a moment to look at her and reach for her hand. she took the little red and yellow servo and let Bumblebee lead her. they were quiet, Sari afraid of invoking the little sparklings wrath, and Bumblebee knowing she couldn't understand him.

"YOU STUPID SLAGGING GLITCH!" Ratchet shouted. Bumblebee immediately let go of her hand and ran into the main room. his optics first landed on Prowl who was unconscious face first in the floor, then Jazz who was sitting in the corner his visor and audios busted out, then to his creator who was standing protectively over his favorite ninja. finally his optics settled on Sentinel and narrowed.

"Ratchet...."

the medic growled lowly, he could feel Wheeljack was behind him.

"what?!"

Wheeljack flinched slightly.

"he's out... and I wouldn't get in his way."

Ratchet seemed slightly surprised, optics quickly glancing over at the little angry sparkling. not many people who pissed off the sparkling back on Cybertron, had done it more than once. he had Ratchets explosive temper and aim, most bots were terrified.

"Bumblebee get back to the-" Ratchet started, but Sentinel punched him and sent him sprawling over Prowl with a hiss. Wheeljack winced slightly, watching the sparkling.

"well, I guess now they get proof he's my sparkling."

Ratchets helm thumped against the ground as he groaned. the sparkling let out the loudest, shrillest, angriest scream he could and ran at the Prime, throwing his wrench hard and taking out one of his optics.

"hey Ratchet...?" Wheeljack ask.

"yeah?" Ratchet muttered.

"did you ever deactivate his stingers...?" Wheeljack ask. Ratchets optics widened and he sat up.

"slag." Ratchet muttered.

"uh... is that bad?" Sari ask. Wheeljack nodded.

"back on Cybertron, Bumblebee was in a daycare one day. one of the caretakers hurt another sparkling and Bumblebee absolutely lost it. he latched onto the caretaker with his little spikes and managed to reroute his stingers straight through to his spikes and shocked the mech. nearly offlined him when he fell into a stack of energon cubes they were saving for snack time." Wheeljack muttered, picking Sari up and backing up with her. "when he finally got the mech down on his level, he.... it wasn't pretty Sari. that mech never fully recovered. I know humans have funny horror stories about terrible toddlers and things, but Bumblebee's got Ratchet and his carriers rage and there's nothing thats going to stop him." Wheeljack said.

"but he's so little...." Sari said. she watched his miniature best friend latch onto Sentinels arm with his spikes and send a long hard electric shock through him angrily. Ratchet got up and looked at the sparkling. "how do we stop him?" Sari ask worriedly.

"we don't." Wheeljack said. Ratchet frowned watching the sparkling, he had his thinking face on. he quickly looked over at the tv, but it was smashed. Ratchet cursed under his breath, before looking at the two fallen ninjas. he nodded silently to himself and ran over to Jazz.

"Jazz are you okay? can you hear me?"

"Ratchet? ya 'ave t' help Sari an Prowl! Sentinel-"