END

"then I'd stop." Ratchet said. Wheeljack nodded slightly and the team slowly got to work, taking everything down. they took all of the sparkling proofing down before sitting down to relax.

"did I miss movie night?" Bumblebee ask.

"yeah..." Sari said.

"oh." Bumblebee said, looking around some.

"we can watch another." Bulkhead said, shrugging.

"we're not rewatching that movie, it was the dumbest movie yet." Ratchet grumbled.

"I can find a different one!" Sari said, running off to her room. Wheeljack plopped down beside his bonded and looked at him.

"you okay Ratch?" Wheeljack ask.

"hmm?" Ratchet ask.

"you okay?" Wheeljack ask.

"I'm fine Jack." Ratchet mumbled, but the inventor knew it hurt. the team gathered as Sari put the movie in, assuring everyone it was a simple comedy. when the movie was over most of the team stumbled off to bed, leaving the medic alone, sitting quietly on the couch. he sighed quietly and pulled the wrench from his subspace. he looked over his sparklings beloved wrench and sighed, holding it tightly. he slowly stood from the couch and headed for the medbay, but paused as he passed Bumblebee's room. he slowly opened the door and looked at Bumblebee. the mech was already in recharge and Ratchet sighed softly. "night kid." Ratchet murmured, laying the wrench in his sons servo. the yellow mechs servo immediately closed around it and Ratchet smiled, walking out of the room. he headed to his and Wheeljacks room.

"hey, you finally come to bed?" Wheeljack ask. Ratchet nodded slightly and laid on the berth beside him.

*a few hours later*

Bumblebee jerked awake and panted heavily. he looked around before his optics settled on the wrench in his servo. he seemed confused, before looking it over. his spark throbbed a little when in bold letters on the handles it read

Ratchets sparklings. DO NOT TOUCH!

Bumblebee looked over the wrench and he stood quickly, running to Ratchets room.

the medic settled into a light recharge, head on Wheeljacks chest plates. the door to their room flew open.

"Ratchet." Bumblebee said. it was silent and the mech whined quietly.

"creator."

Ratchet shifted slightly, onlining his optics confused. his optics landed on the clearly upset mech in the doorway, oil leaking down his face, wrench clenched in hsi servo. Ratchet nodded slightly and waived the kid over. he knew what was wrong. Bumblebee walked over slowly.

"c'mon, I figured those nightmares would come back." Ratchet murmured. Bumblebee looked down, but Ratchet moved. "jus' climb over Wheeljack. he won't feel it." Ratchet muttered. the yellow mech gave a small smile as Ratchet helped him up. he put the mech between himself and the wall and let him cuddle up to him.

"I remember." Bumblebee said softly after a moment.

"the nightmares? Wheeljack and I got a program that can block those." Ratchet said.

"no... everything." Bumblebee said, curling up and cuddling him. the medic gave a small smile and held him gently.

"just get some recharge kid." Ratchet murmured. Bumblebee nodded and buried his face in his creators neck, hugging him tightly. "it's alright kid." Ratchet assured.

"Ratch?" Wheeljack grumbled lowly. "who you talking to?" he muttered.

"the kid, just go back to sleep." Ratchet muttered. his bondmate curled up on his other side, wrapping the arm under Ratchet tightly around him and his other arm resting over both of them. Bumblebee cuddled to them quietly and Wheeljack fell back into recharge. Ratchet smiled slightly, and held them both gently.

"did they really leave me in Grimlocks path?" Bumblebee ask.

"yeah they did and I almost offlined'em both for it. those idiots." Ratchet muttered.

"I can't believe I nearly offlined Sentinel." Bumblebee said. Ratchet chuckled slightly and squeezed him gently and a hug.

"get some recharge kid. we'll discuss everything in the morning." Ratchet murmured. Bumblebee nodded and he settled down into recharge. Ratchet held him and let himself settle into recharge as well. he had his bondmate and his kid. what more could he want? he was happy and they all could feel it. Ratchet didn't lose his sparkling, the kid just got older. he could live with that.