Chapter 16

"where is he?" Wheeljack growled, holding onto Prowls shoulders. Prowl smacked his servos off and headed for the living room. Wheeljack stormed after him, but paused as he watched Prowl upload something to the main screen. suddenly the image from Saris room of the two curled together popped up on the screen.

"he's safe and asleep. leave him alone." Prowl said, walking off.

"where is my sparkling Prowl?" Wheeljack growled.

"you're going to wake him up, disturb him and Sari. its been a hard day for him. let him rest." Prowl said. Wheeljack growled lowly.

"Prowler, remember what Ratch said. don' mess with a wreckers family."

Prowl turned behind him and yelped getting slammed against the wall.

"where. is. my. sparkling?" Ratchet growled. Prowl grunted slightly and looked at the medic.

"let go." Prowl said, shoving his servos off him. "Bumblebee is safe and sound on base in recharge with Sari. I wouldn't have left him alone if he wasn't safe." Prowl said.

"yeah and how do we know he's safe?" Ratchet glared. Prowl motioned to the picture on the screen.

"I just took that." Prowl said. "Wheeljack just watched me upload it." Prowl said. Ratchet looked at the picture studying it a moment, before letting him go. he straightened himself.

"could've shown that to begin with." Ratchet glared. Prowl dusted himself off.

"could've let me say something before you started slamming me around. honestly do you really think I'd just up and leave him somewhere unsafe for a sparkling?" Prowl huffed. a soft tired squeak and everyone looked up. there stood Bumblebee. his little optics looked tired, his face plates were covered in energon, his little servo still crimson with Sari's blood, his paint covered in energon and scratches from his fight earlier.

"Bee!" Wheeljack grinned.

"holy slag kid!" Ratchet hissed, running over. he scooped him up and looked him over. the energon was dried and didn't appear to be his. Bumblebee whined and squirmed trying to wiggle free. Ratchet was confused but set him down. he rubbed his little optics and walked straight past Wheeljack as well, before easily walking right under Optimus. the Prime quickly moved out of the way. they watched him, all confused. he gave a quiet yawn, staring at the floor as he walked, and walked straight up to Jazz, who stood a few feet before Prowl.

"am I in yer way lil Bee?" Jazz ask. the little sparkling didn't even bother to look up, just tiredly putting his arms in the air. Jazz grinned and scooped him up, letting the little sparkling rest his cheek on his shoulder. the sparklings optics landed on Prowl and he chirped quietly. Prowl smiled at him slightly.

"he needs a bath." Sari yawned, walking in as she stretched.

"a trip through the wash racks he'll be fine." Ratchet nodded. he walked over to the sparkling, who gave a grumpy growl and held tightly to Jazz's armor.

"yer little fingers get int' the smallest little seams an it hurts." Jazz muttered, holding him gently. Bumblebee clicked at him, chewing quietly on his shoulder plating. he watched Prowl and the ninja chuckled slightly

"he's either completely opposed to the wash racks or he's trying to keep Ratchet from taking him." Prowl said.

"wouldn't surprise me about the wash rack thing, Bumblebee has always hated them." Optimus shook his head. Prowl opened his mouth immediately to respond before deciding the information he had on Bumblebee's fear, was best kept secret. thats why Bumblebee had shared the information with him in the first place, he knew Prowl would keep quiet.