Chapter 18

"he's not lying Wheeljack. back off his case. Bumblebee just fell asleep. just let him sleep a bit." Prowl glared. Wheeljack seemed slightly shocked at the glare the ninja was sending him. the sparkling whined a little and shifted in Ratchets lap. the medic immediately turned his attention back to him.

"shhh. it's alright sparkling." Ratchet soothed, rubbing one of his horns gently. the sparkling settled immediately and Ratchet let out a soft sigh.

"he's going to wake up either way. come on Ratchet. lets just do this and get him back to normal." Wheeljack said. Prowl watched the medic send a look he couldn't identify at the sparkling, then stand. Prowl stood as well, he wasn't missing this. the three made their way to the medbay. Wheeljack nodded silently at Prowl, nodding him towards the emergency stop button. Prowl got the idea and propped himself against the wall silently beside the button. Ratchet gently laid the sparkling in the machine carefully. he quietly closed the chamber and stepped back as Wheeljack started it up. Prowl watched the medic look over at him and sigh, putting his and Bumblebee's wrenches on his work bench. then he went back to stand to the side of the chamber. Prowl gave a quiet sigh. obviously the medic was hurting at this. he'd grown attached to the little sparkling, Prowl had too. honestly the ninja was more excited to get Bumblebee back to normal. as the machine started getting further and further into the process, Bumblebee slowly woke up. he looked confused.

"he's going to freak out...." Prowl trailed, watching the sparkling. he whimpered and looked around, before his optics rested on the medic who had crouched down in front of the chamber.

"it's alright kid. it's alright." Ratchet soothed gently. Bumblebee pressed his servos to the glass and whimpered at his creator. Ratchet sighed slightly and put his servos on the glass. "it's not going to hurt you. just shhhh." Ratchet said. the medic stood after a moment and stepped back. the smoke took over the chamber and Ratchet waited. the medbay was silent except the occasional whimper and the machine. as the machine stopped and the door flung open, the smoke clearing. Ratchet quickly stuck his arm out, catching the mech across his chest. Bumblebee groaned lowly and laid limply across his arm. Wheeljack was quick to run over as the medic scooped up his son and laid him out on the berth. "unconscious." Ratchet muttered.

"spark beat consistent." Wheeljack murmured.

"no obvious energon leaks." Ratchet said back. they began moving pieces of armor, just to check for crossed wires or energon. Prowl watched silently, almost shocked at the fact it had worked. Bumblebee was back, back to his normal self. the mech on the berth groaned as they replaced his armor. Ratchet leaned over him. "kid? Bumblebee can you hear me?" Ratchet ask.

"rah-chet..." Bumblebee mumbled, vocalizer full of static, probably from the lack of use. Ratchet sighed in relief.

"yeah. you okay?" Ratchet ask. Bumblebee gave a low whine and slowly sat up, rubbing his head.

"y-yeaaaaahhhh." Bumblebee mumbled. he rubbed his throat, fuck his vocalizer for messing up. "wwwwhhhhhaaaa-" Bumblebee's vocal processor cut out and he winced slightly.

"hold on kid." Ratchet said. he walked off, then came back with a cube. Bumblebee propped himself up and drank a little of the cube.

"whaaaaat haaaappeeeennddd?" Bumblebee managed after a minute. "weeeeeee wwwwwinnnn....?" Bumblebee ask.

"sort of kid." Ratchet said. "just lay down for a bit." Ratchet added. "give your vocal processor a chance to reset." Ratchet said. Bumblebee nodded at him and the medic walked over to his work bench, sitting down to look over some blue prints for one thing or another. Wheeljack walked over to the medic, resting a servo on his shoulder. Bumblebee shifted on the berth and caught sight of Prowl. the ninja met his optic and smiled at him. the scout smiled back slightly and slowly raised a servo towards him. the ninja smiled at him and nodded, walking over and taking his servo gently, rubbing his thumb over the back of the yellow mechs servo.