When the Penguins Dance

A/N : Isang Special chapter nanaman para sa inyong lahat.Natuwa kasi yung isang close friend ko sa ginawa kong supposed to be 'drabble' lang at just for fun na short fanfic involving KaiSoo.Pinilit pa niya akong i-post to sa Wattpad at Asian Fanfics kaya heto, shinare ko na.

English po ito guys at first time kong gumawa ng ganitong plot kaya nosebleed akech.

KaiSoo is an official couple sa school tapos si girl ay isang tomboy na transferee.Tapos hayun,maiinlove sina Kai at D.O sakanya. XD Corny di ba? Anyways,I hope you'll enjoy this.Foreword lang po to :*

Mwahugs xx

**

It was an ordinary yet perfect Monday.I can feel the soft air gently touching my cheeks and the cherry blossom leaves are dancing with it.Having the thought of transferring schools from an 'All-girls' to a 'Co-ed' one irritates the hell out of me.All I can do is to sigh countless times and accept my ill-fated situation.But never the less,The sight of these magnificent trees warms my head and makes me forget my problem in the meantime.

Now, what to do? 

My mom did all the packing of stuffs and processed the papers needed for my transferring.She even told me to rest and spend my 'free day' exploring my new school.But viola! Instead of saying 'no',I'm stucked in a school bench letting the time to pass by quickly.

I can see students laughing,talking,walking,gossiping,breathing and doing all those gerunds and verbs that describe any human activity.

My heart is bland.I can never feel the excitement.

On windy days like this,I'm used in seeing skirts and undies getting exposed because of the wind.

Hah, youthful days.My heart pounds a lil bit just thinking of 'undies'.

What can I do If I'm more interested in women rather than that of filthy men?

Women are harmless, more of like I want to protect them even if I am a woman myself.

Maybe, just maybe in this school I can meet a woman who can change my life.

Or maybe a man who will make this lesbian flip.

It really sounds funny right? Lol.

Anyways---Because of thirst, I finally stood up and took a few steps towards a vending machine.I want to grab a soda drink, the cheapest one.However,I was about to fold my knees and check those drinks when I saw two 'guys' talking privately on the corner.

Nah,It was supposed to be out of my business but I had a glimpse of what they're talking about.They're students of course and are wearing the highschool uniform which I wanted to wear too.

"A-Are you ready to hear it?" He seems to be nervous but his voice was a bit magical.Like my ears wanted him to sing a lullaby.More of like a melody which kept on replaying in my ear.