Special 3

Yuki showered and dressed in an extravagant kimono embroidered with numerous colourful butterflies. Her hair was tied into a bun and a butterfly pin clipped her hair from falling. She followed the maid behind quietly.

She was soon standing in front of a shoji. The maid informed the man named, Muzan about her arrival.

'Let her in.' A cold and stern voice sounded just behind the shoji.

The maid bowed before stepping aside to let Yuki opened the door. Yuki relentlessly slid the door open and stepped right in.

A man wearing a black yukata with golden leaves embroidered, perfectly shaped the outline of his masculine physique, was standing with his back facing her. His black long hair was tied into a ponytail. The wind blew his hair and he looked majestic. Muzan turned around and was face to face with her. His piercing red orbs vertical like cats, stared directly through her soul.

'Urm, hi.' She smiled shortly.

'You look better.' He said bluntly.

'I suppose so.'

Then silence again. The tension was thick and awkward as Yuki felt uncomfortable under his intense stare. She shifted slightly as she lowered her head, refusing to have a staring contest against him.

'Urm, thank you, sir, for saving me from the streets.' She thanked him, blushing and refusing to look up from the floor.

'Glad I could help.' He said monotonously.

That's when Yuki finally plucked up her courage and continued her staring contest against Muzan. Muzan thought her actions were cute as her cheeks flushed, trying to maintain eye-contact and not running away from the attractive man cause that would be really rude since after he gave her hospitality.

Yuki admitted Muzan was indeed an attractive man. He has a godlike body and looks that every woman would drool over and immediately crawl into bed with him.

'You could stay with me if you want since I assumed you have nowhere else to stay.' Muzan cleared his throat and offered this blushing brunette a place in his estate.

'Thanks for the offer, but I already know where I'll be staying.' She declined politely.

Muzan frowned. Thinking where could this homeless woman go.