Chapter 13

Yuki walked side by side with Tanjiro. Tanjiro blushed a little as his hand accidentally touched hers, only the fingers and it sent tingles down his spine. He quickly pulled away, but Yuki grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. She gave a light squeeze and smiled towards him.

'Let's just enjoyed this.' She smiled and held up their intertwined hands together.

Tanjiro smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, he smelled the same fragrance when he got back home on that day to realise everyone of his family was massacred.

Muzan Kibutsuji...

Tanjiro stopped dead in his tracks. Yuki turned her head towards him and frowned. His hand was squeezing hers tightly, but not that tight enough to hurt her.

Yuki was wondering what was wrong with him when she heard a child's laughter up ahead. She turned around and saw the demon who she never thought she would encounter again.

Muzan Kibutsuji and his family. Walking down a pathway opposite them. Rei's arms were hung around Muzan, smiling. A child being carried by Muzan was giggling non-stop on his arm.

Muzan was smiling to his wife as they were engaged in a deep conversation. It seemed like he hasn't noticed them yet.

A perfect family of three.

Yuki was stunned to see him. Her eyes widened with shock and lips slightly parted.

Muzan sensed a presence, so he looked up and their eyes met.

'Fuck!' Yuki cursed.