Special 9

'Please go out with me!'

Yuki was speechless as she stared at the flowers he handed to her. She was puzzled by her friend's confession.

'Urm, I'm sorry. I am already seeing someone.' She kindly rejected.

'O-oh.' He looked very heartbroken and Yuki felt very guilty.

'I'm sorry.'

'Is your pity going to make me feel any better?'

Yuki silently lowered her head. What he said was right.

'Who is he? What do you see in him?' He questioned further.

'He's very nice-'

'Puh-leaze, Yuki. I've been treating you nicely from the very beginning and you're giving me the cold shoulder.'

'No! That's not-'

'We have been friends for years since we were born. I know you like the back of my hand and you're choosing a guy who you bumped into a few months back and you like him. That's bullshit.' He scowled.

'You-'

'What do you even see in him? Money? Looks?' He snarled.

'No! He's a very sweet and caring person.'

'Yeah, right.' He scoffed.

'Why are you acting like this?' She looked at her friend, heartbroken by his mean attitude towards her.

'Why?! Because you're being unreasonable, that's why! I like you from the very beginning and I am being rejected for a guy you knew for only a few months.'

'You can't force love on someone. It happens naturally. Besides, I only see you as a good friend.' Yuki started to get angry.

'I want to be more than just your fucking friend!' He shouted, grabbed her shoulders.

Yuki flinched at the curse word. He sensed her discomfort and pulled back.

'I'm sorry. I got carried away.' He apologised.

'Leave.' She glared, trying hard not to cry in front of him.

He sighed, before leaving the broken brunette behind. Yuki broke into tears as she fell on the floor after the door closed.

She wondered how did things turn out to be like this.

They were having a nice friendly dinner until this all just came falling on her.

Yuki has no idea that someone was watching the whole drama from the start, and he wasn't pleased one bit.