Chapter 11

'I order you to bring me some good news!'

Muzan was enraged for a month after she attempted running away. He was in a bad mood all the time that every demon was scared to encounter the demon lord and ended up dead. Half of the demons in the infinity fortress were dead because of his anger and the failure of not finding the brunette.

'I'm sorry, Muzan-sama. The girl is smart and she covered her tracks-'

Before the shivering and cold sweated demon could speak further, Muzan already beheaded him. His eyes widened, feeling shocked as his head rolled down the floor, and his body refusing to regenerate.

'You're all useless! Outsmarted by a mere mortal girl and you don't think this is a huge humiliation to every one of you?!' Muzan roared.

'Find her, and don't you dare come back empty-handed.' Muzan snarled and everyone bowed their heads respectively.

'Nakime, bring me to my study room.' He ordered and the biwa demon lowered her head.

She strung her biwa and Muzan was transferred to his study room. Feeling irritated and frustrated, he started throwing tantrums around the room. Things were flying everywhere, breaking and shattering or blown into smithereens.

A tear left his eye, as his horrifying rage turned into sorrows.

She left him again...

For the third time...

'Fuck!'

Muzan couldn't understand what he did to make her leave like that. He has been loving and caring towards her, even though he wished not too, but he couldn't help it. That face resembles the woman he loves dearly, but unfortunately, her personality doesn't.

The pain was unbearable, his seven hearts was clenched tightly. Muzan was broken as his knees brought onto the ground.

It's been centuries since he cried.