Chapter 17

Muzan was frustrated. It was not only sexual but also mentally. Yuki didn't even meet his eyes for the past few days after their little session.

The smart girl avoided him at any cause. She tricked Nakime to let her out and it took Muzan for a day to catch her back and lock her in her room. Yuki was bored and restless, she needed to feel the sun on her skin.

So, Muzan only allowed her to move inside the infinity fortress. She wasn't that happy, but at least it's better than nothing. She gave him a peck on the cheek and thanked him. Being cunning, Muzan invited her to have dinner with him. Crossing his fingers while waiting for her answer, because Yuki never agrees to have dinner with him, let alone eat with him.

Surprising, today was his lucky day as she accepted his offer.

Dinner went rather smoothly. Basically, Yuki was the one who does all the talking while Muzan listened wholeheartedly. She was opened to him, which he hoped next time she would be like this in the future they hold together.

Muzan also realised she smiles a lot now. Although he knew it wasn't his effort that made her happily curled her lips, it was that hanafuda earings nuisance fault, but Muzan pushed his uneasy feelings aside for a while and just enjoyed the time they spent together. Her smile was back and he was glad to admire it after everything that has happened.

'So that's how I learnt that you don't trust anyone in the outside world. I mean, you know how people just want to benefit out from you, like a walking wallet.' Yuki blabbed.

'I wonder how you can survive to do business with people like that.' Yuki stuffed a slice of meat in her mouth and chewed while looking at Muzan.

'It's called wary, snowflake. People don't use me, I use them.' Muzan exclaimed.

'But I read so much and the book didn't tell me how to deal with a greedy businessman like this.' Yuki pouted.

'Answers are not always in the books, my darling. Sometimes you have to think out of the box in life.' He explained.

'But I love to learn by reading, not experiencing it.' She pouted.

'Maybe you will have to live a thousand years to be smart like me.' Muzan teased.

'Shut up. Just so you have many experiences in life doesn't mean you can brag about it.' She rolled her eyes.

'I can make you a demon and let you live for eternity.' Said Muzan.

Yuki's eyes widened.

'I'm not forcing you. I'm saying don't be shy if you want to live for eternity. I can help you.' He corrected.

'I think I'm good.' She gave him a dry smile.

A.n

Ugh, I hate this so fucking much! Fuck Corona Virus that I can't go out and watch demon slayer the movie.

My friends and I literally 'died' when we couldn't watch because the cinema was closed because of Corona Virus. Ughhhhhhh!

I've been waiting for this 'glorious' moment to arrive for a year.

Anyways, if you say can download and stuff, what's the fun without any friends around to nudge.

Am I right?🤣

Anyways, hope u guys stay safe out there.

Peace out! ✌✌🤟