Chapter 16

Yuki glared daggers towards the demon lord as he was happily mixing weird colourful fluids.

'Eye fucking me ain't doing you any good. If you want the real thing snowflake, I reckon you come closer and let me show you.' Muzan glanced at her and sent a smug smirk.

'Let me go.' She snarled.

'No can do, snowflake.'

'Stop calling me that. It's disgusting.' She snapped.

'I'll call you whatever I wish to call you.' He snapped back.

'I need to see Tanjiro, and make sure he's okay.'

Suddenly, Yuki heard a crash. Muzan gripped the tube too hard until it shattered and the pieces of glass cut his skin, blood dripping from his hand.

'Don't ever speak of any other male being under my roof. You understand?' He scowled.

'You know I can't love you like the way I used to. Time changes, and so does my heart.' Yuki sighed.

Before she could even react, Muzan already pushed her onto the bed and pinned her down, hovering her. His expression was horrifying.

'Seriously? Are you really doing this?' She raised an eyebrow, not caring that he's mad.

'Is raping me your best option of claiming me, Muzan?' She scoffed.

'Nice try.'

She bucked her hips and her hands holding his shoulders firmly. Muzan was taken aback before he could react, Yuki already turned the tables around by pushing him and turning her body so she was on the top.

'I'd prefer to be at the top.' She tapped his nose with her finger, smirking seductively.

She traced a finger on his torso to his chest. Circling her finger on his chest, and stared at him. Muzan growled. Before he could grab her head and hungrily smashed her lips with his, Yuki pulled back and stood up.

This was just for fun and pleasure. In her mind, no one could replace Tanjiro, ever.

She quickly locked herself in the bathroom to straighten herself. She almost lost in pleasure, and she hated herself for it.

She sat on the toilet bowl, waiting for Muzan to leave.