Special 6

Yuki spread the blanket across the grass in the dead of night. She laid down and spread her arms and legs as she stared at the round circular moon that glowered under the night sky.

She waited for a few seconds until a head was blocking her sight. He stood behind her laying body and towered over her. His plum red eyes shone majestically as his face was shadowed.

'You came.' Yuki smiled as she sat up.

She patted the empty seat beside her, ushering for him to join her. Muzan didn't protest as he sat beside her. He pulled her down with him and he hugged her like a treasure, scared to lose. He nuzzled his face against the crook of her neck and placed butterfly kisses on it.

'What's wrong, my lord? Did you have a bad day?' Her fingers playing with his hair.

His silence and actions proved that he had. Muzan was angered by the failure of his subordinates today and only meeting this enchanting woman will calm him down.

Yuki suddenly yawned and smiled. Her eyelids slowly closing. Before she completely drifted off, Muzan placed a loving kiss on her lips.

The next day, the brightness of the sun blinded her eyes as she squeezed them. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, indolently reached her arms to touch the place beside her and surprisingly found it empty. Yuki sat up and frowned as she looked at the empty spot beside her. She was sure Muzan was hugging her while she fell asleep.

Why did he leave?

Was it all just a dream?