Ending 1 (Part 1)

Warning!!!

After their pleasant dinner, Muzan escorted her back to her room. It was an awkward silence between them, but after they reached her door, she tiptoed and kissed Muzan on the cheek before wishing him goodnight.

Muzan was over the moon, but Yuki wasn't. She couldn't wait to get out of this intoxicating relationship. She couldn't breathe. Imprisoning her forever wasn't something she wanted. She didn't love him.

She was ready to leave this miserable world again.

She planned this for a long time already if she couldn't handle it.

She went into the bathroom and opened every tap so the sound of the water hitting the ground would cover her sorrow death. She knew Muzan would listen to her heartbeat and everything, so the sound of water will let him think that she's having a bath.

She poured her shampoo near the door, hoping the strong smell would help cover up the smell of her blood.

Yuki went out and took a piece of paper, writing a farewell message to Muzan. Telling him her feelings, and saying sorry that she couldn't love him as she used to in the end.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she poured her heart out to the letter, folding it and placed it on the nightstand beside her bed. She lied down, grabbing a small knife she kept silently without Muzan's notice, cut both of her wrists.

She tried to control her cries of pain. She didn't want to attract Muzan's attention.

The cut was deep and blood kept flowing out continuously without stopping. Her cheeks tainted with tears and her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.

She closed her eyes, slowly falling into darkness, feeling her life slipping away from her fingers.

She was smiling the whole time, happy to feel freedom once again.