Chapter 4

She followed him behind, quietly like a good girl, while Muzan was deep in his thoughts. He was sure that her resurrection was a success, but still, this girl was no longer the sweet and loving girl he had pathetically fallen for.

Yuki looked around the room that Muzan literally forced her to stay. Her face showed neither fascination nor adoration as the room downright screamed luxury.

'What's that expression? Aren't you happy?' Muzan frowned as his hands shoved in his pockets.

'Is this your little display to prove that you're still rich?' Her cold voice carried a little venom.

'Of course not.' He scoffed.

'I see.' She blankly stared at him.

Muzan's anger was rising due to her cold attitude.

'Settle yourself. I'll be requesting your presence soon.' He snarled before turning to leave.

Yuki basically changed herself into much more comfortable clothes. Wearing a kimono made her felt heavy. She picked a black blouse with half sleeves, covering until her arm, just above her elbows and a white miniskirt which ended just above her knees. She decided to leave her hair down and curled it a little at the end there.

She wondered if she could get out of the room, but she decided she better not act on her own. Angering the demon lord was something she didn't want to cross. She had enough drama dealing with him for a day.