Ending 1 (Part 2)

Dear Muzan,

I'm sorry, but I don't regret choosing this path.

You shouldn't blame yourself, or feel sad. A matter of fact, I don't need a fancy funeral. You can just bury me somewhere so long I can rest peacefully. It wasn't your fault. I know you're probably blaming yourself but I don't expect you to mourn, but if you did, I'm surprised I guess.

I couldn't bring myself to hurt you any longer or lead you on. There's no hope for us. I couldn't love you as I used to and we couldn't go back to the old times. I confess, I fell in love with Tanjiro, but you didn't give me a chance to enjoy that feeling by forcing me to love you back, which I can't. I know you're stubborn and wouldn't let me go, holding onto the hope that we will be together like the old times one day, I just couldn't see you getting hurt again.

You're someone precious to me, Muzan and I care for you. However, we can't,  not anymore.

I hope one day you'll find someone worthy to stand by your side and rule Japan together. Maybe that fake wife of yours, who knows.

You have to let go of me, Muzan. Sometimes, you can't get something, doesn't mean you have to force it or be desperate. I don't blame you.

Muzan, hoping the upcoming future, you will learn to change and love another.

Signed
Yuki Yamazaki

Ps, pls don't ever resurrect me again. I'm happy, and you should find your own happiness too. It's better this way.