[rq] || pt2Joseph x fem!reader

for MatoMasaharu

I'm so sorry this is super late I got busy with school and home life and didn't feel motivated to write anything. I hope it was worth the wait! (prob not lmao it really has been a long time TT)
This also kind of just turned into less of a Joseph x reader the longer I kept writing aaaaa

Also, I'm sus on certain details so where there are A/Ns it usually means there was an attempt to use google

Word Count: ~ 900

.
.
.
.
.

A week into the intense Hamon training, Lisa Lisa calls Joseph and Ceasar over.

"Boys," she begins, taking something out of her pocket, "I believe you two have earned the afternoon off.  I know this Hamon training is a lot of work, and especially to condense it within a month-"

"I know right-" Joseph butts in, only to be cut off by Ceasar smacking him.

"JoJo, Lisa Lisa sensei is talking!"

"I would like to give each of you a little bit of cash and the rest of the day off." Lisa Lisa continues pulling out a few bills in each hand. 

Joseph and Ceasar look at the money, look back at each other, and look back to Lisa Lisa saying, "Thank you Lisa Lisa sensei!!"

"Now you boys stay within the city limits, and don't spend all your money!"

~~~~~time skip to plaza~~~~~

"And then, I was running from the village chief! He chased me through the forest at least a mile! I ain't kiddin ya, the man knew how to run, almost caught up to me a few times" A feminine voice excitedly explains in the distance. 

"Cesarinooo~ let's go to that restaurant where we met up, I want some squid ink pasta!"

"Well then we need to walk over there and around the corner" Ceasar points past a fountain. 

"Let's a go!"

"I don't talk like that!"

They begin to make their way across the plaza, but they find trouble making their way through a crowd.

"Why are there so many people here today? We can barely walk through!" Joseph exclaims exasperated. It's quite difficult for 6 feet tall men to squeeze through average-sized people. 

"It seems the lady over at the fountain is the center of the attention-"

"Ah ha! I see! Let's make a pit stop and see what's the happenings."

"And that's the story of how I pissed off an elder tribe leader in the Amazon forest. They had great food though so it's a win-win situation!"

The large crowd gives a loud round applause and tosses money into money can placed at the foot of the lady. 

"Thank you all for listening, I'll be taking a short break, and be back with another exciting story," she says stepping down from the fountain. She sits on the edge and audibly sighs out loud, reaching for the can. Checking the contents, her eyes widen seeing a hefty amount of money.  

'I get a few dollars here and there from people, but a whole 20!? Hey, money is money, I'll be very thankful for it~"

"(Y/N), have you ever heard of Hamon?"

"I'm not sure, it does sound familiar, maybe I've overheard some people talking about it during my travels?"

"Perhaps, it originates from a technique in Tibet." (A/N: not sure if this is the place but I remember it was somewhere in east asia)

"Ah ha! There it is, I traveled there once and did a trek with some old monks. They mentioned something about a breathing technique and the sun."

"I see, well, me and Joseph here are actually training to be more skilled Hamon users. I was thinking if you would like to join us in that?"

"Well, I don't kno-"

"Ceasar! I thought you were a gentleman! Let the lady think it over first, we should treat her to lunch. Then we can talk about it " Joseph teases.

"AHem JOspeh, I was just about to ask, mi signora, would you care for lunch? Joseph's treat." (A/N: I used google, I'm not Italian)

"Hey!!"

"I think that's a great idea~" (Y/N) says, linking arms with both guys and beginning to walk in a random direction.

"Actually, the restaurant is this way," Ceasar nods with his head to the left. 

-----skip to arriving at the tower/mansion bc they convinced yall-----

Lisa Lisa scans (Y/N). 

"Hm, you say she is a Hamon user?"

"Yes, but I don't think she knows how to control it well, only when in dire situations like running to escape a bad guy or the need for extra strength" Ceasar explains. 

"Ooh ooh (Y/N) tell Lisa Lisa some of your stories, then she'll know when you've used Hamon." Joseph suggests.  

"Alright, let's sit down then, shall we?"

Sitting in the living room everyone listens to your stories. Even some 

"(Y/N), you don't have to agree since we've barely met, but would you like to train in the art of Hamon? Ceasar and Jojo are here for that very reason as well."

"Honestly," (Y/N) begins, "Why not! A new adventure awaits, and I assume this 'power' of some sort could help me with future trials of the world" She thinks aloud. 

"Yes, it most definitely will. We shall start tomorrow if that is okay with you."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"I'll get Suzie Q to set up a room for you, in the meantime, JoJo and Ceasar, show (Y/N) around and maybe show her some Hamon so she'll know what she's in for tomorrow"

"Yes Lisa Lisa sensei"

.
.
.
.
.

Special A/N: 

this is my thought process and I think I wrote it funny vv

you are an adventurer and ur in Italy telling some stories bc lisa lisa let jojo and ceasar have a day off to enjoy Italy in general and yall discover you're actually a hamon user bc in ur story wowowo so tired but breathe and sudden jolt of every hope for legs to run faster and you do and outrun the mad guys wow go to lisa lisa hmm yes quite the potential lets all train ooga booga boo