hanahaki!AU || reader x passione

based on dodie - would you be so kind
side note: I watched this video a few years ago not knowing that id be listening to it now lmao cool beans

General Idea: You got hanahaki but know they don't romantically like you (or maybe they do?), you like to sing as your stand is all about singing so as a last attempt before beginning the planning process of getting the surgery you put on a small concert for all your friends, where you also tell them you have hanahaki. 

and I try to make the reader general neutral but it might become more feminine if I forget and just start typing

+mild cursing

Word Count: 1700

.
.
.
.
.

An oh so boring day at the base, just chilling with the gang. Fugo is in the dining room trying to teach Narancia more math, Abbacchio is on the couch listening to music, and Mista, Trish, and Bucciarati are in their respective rooms.

'Maybe Mista is finally taking a shower, he stinks majorly' Thinking of last night when you woke up from a nap to Fugo yelling at Mista to take a shower but couldn't because it was Thursday the 4th. 

A tickle in your throat snaps you out of thinking of Mista's stinkiness and you go to the bathroom. Crouching over the sink you cough out whatever is stuck in your throat: big yellow flower petals. 

'I mean they smell nice I guess'

Coughing a few more times to clear your throat you throw the petals in the garbage can and cover it with a little bit of toilet paper.

'Again? It's kind of annoying to be honest...'

You calmly walk out and sit on the couch opposite to Abbacchio.  Narancia sniffs the air and exclaims, "Wah (Y/N)! is that new hand soap? it smells really nice!" trying to distract Fugo from the lesson. 

Quickly, you reply, "Yeah, I think Bucciarati bought it a few days ago when he went shopping. If only Mista would use it" You add laughing. Abbacchio snickers, also knowing that Mista won't and he will have the stinky hands forever.  Fugo yells at Narancia to stop getting distracted and to pay more attention to the lesson.  They end up fighting and Abbacchio sighs. 

"Hey (Y/N), Bucciarati said something about dinner tomorrow and wondering if you had a song you wanted to perform," Abbacchio says. 

"Oh? In fact, I do!" You say thinking of a certain song. "I want to practice some more because it's tomorrow, right?"

"Yes"

"Alright, see you Abba!" You say getting up from the couch. He hms and puts his headphones back on, not wanting to listen to Fugo and Narancia continue to argue about why 45-9 isn't 49. 

You hurry to your room and get your ukelele, one of the many instruments you own.  While practicing your mind wanders to a certain someone and you begin coughing. 

'what the heck man I gots to practice though' you mentally complain. 

-----Skip to the dinner because bruh u funny and I'm tired lol-----

yall are on a patio for this all VV

"Wow! This is such a nice restaurant Bucciarati! I can't believe you rented the whole place out!" Narancia exclaims, running into the large room. 

The rest of the gang walk in awe but are lead to where they will really be dining. I wait staff leads them all to the patio with a view of 

You begin to strum your ukulele and sing: