Part 10 - The Sleepover

"Kaiye, are you okay?" Ron turned around, crouching down next to me.

"I am, thanks Ron," I smiled at him, trying to hold back the tears I suddenly felt collecting in my eyes. I was obviously too drunk to process what I should and shouldn't be feeling.

"What happened?"

"I met Zabini while I was getting a drink and then I accepted his offer to go and play beer pong with them. And I love beer pong! Only... I wasn't too good at making the ball fall into the light drinks," I explained.

"You're such a goose Kaiye," I could tell he didn't know whether to be serious or to laugh, "You don't just go around playing games with Slytherin! Even though... you are a Slytherin yourself..." he looked confused.

"I know that now, Ron, I most definitely do," I nodded, the feeling in my stomach letting me know he was right.

"Are you okay to walk or do you want to stay here?"

"I'd rather go hang out with you guys," I said, standing up. I followed Ron as he went to grab a drink, and then we went back to the place I met them at the beginning of the night.

"Kaiye, where were you?" Hermione asked me, throwing her arms around me.

"She was playing beer pong with Malfoy's gang," Ron answered for me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Hermione took my face into her hands, looking me straight into the eyes.

"I'm fine, just a little tipsy," I laughed lightly. She let me go and we sat down on the couch.

"You played beer pong with Malfoy's gang?" Harry repeated in disbelief. He was still seated next to Ginny, who was half-asleep on the sofa.

"What? It sounded like fun at the time," I shrugged.

"It's not fun it's dangerous!"

"I know, I know," I sighed, "I've already had this conversation with Ron. I'm not going to do it again."

Harry seemed annoyed, but he didn't continue to lecture me.
Instead, he took a cup off the table and finished his drink.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked the three of them.

"Well, Ginny and I talked for a while, then she had a few shots and got sleepy," she smiled, looking at her, "Ron and Harry played two rounds of chess," she rolled her eyes.

"Quick rounds," Ron corrected her.

"Quick rounds," she laughed, correcting herself, "Then we talked to some friends and... that's about it!"

"You guys played chess at a party?" I smiled at how geeky that sounded.

"Trust me, it's even more fun when you're drunk, you'll have to try it!" Ron said, full of enthusiasm.

I promised him I would soon. We spent some time talking, but we all just became more and more tired as time went by. It was probably because we woke up early and were in classes all day, as it was a Friday night.

As we were talking, Hermione got greeted by one of her friends that was a Ravenclaw. A few minutes into the conversation the Ravenclaw girl mentioned that we could sleep on the floor of her dorm.

"There's only three of us living in there and we'll all be up until morning," she assured Hermione. Hermione seemed hesitant to accept, but I could see how tired she was deep down, "I'm being one hundred percent serious, there are even spare duvets and pillows in the dark blue closet," the girl continued.

Just as Hermione opened her mouth, Ron stood up: "Thank you so much, Luna!"

He didn't even wait for a second to pass, as he headed towards the stairs. I looked back at Hermione and Harry who both just looked confused, but we all knew the offer sounded too good to be turned down.
Harry gently woke up Ginny and we headed towards Luna's room.