Long Awaited

If you recall Bill turning Dipper into a half Demon in the original book, there will be a continuation of that in this chapter. If you don't remember, I suggest you reread a few chapters of the original book to jog up your memory. Remember, I adopted this book so their writing and plot are most likely different from mine. Keep in mind I don't speak Latin so I may have misspelled or written something.

Third POV 

The room was dark, the only light was the Pentagram which glowed a soft white color. Bill floated a few feet above Dipper who sat on the floor with his legs crossed, and eyes closed above the Pentagram symbol that was painted on the floor. Bill's head was tilted slightly upwards, his eye Slowly fading from red to yellow as he spoke in Latin.

Bill and Dipper decided that they would finish the demons ritual that they started a few months ago. Dipper felt that he and the other demons would be more confident seeing each other if Dipper was a full demon.

"Ego lux in tenebris Bill NUMERUS conversus, et cessabit chao, sanctitatis, ut insaniam, cast onto te operum, idest daemones caro et sanguis. tu non es homo. Sed verum est quod Daemones per formam." Bill said, his voice echoing distortedly.

The Pentagram changed from a dim white, to blood red. It glowed brightly and rose up like a ghost as Bill continued to speak Latin. His voice getting louder and more distorted each second.

"Expergiscere sicut daemonium, et non transiet homo, et non miniature et Anni aetatem. surge nascantur!" Bill yelled.

The Pentagram rose and fell on Dipper, almost as if he were getting scanned. Restating what Bill had just said. The Pentagram disappeared into nothingness. Opening his eyes, Dipper stood up and rose up to float next to Bill.

Bill's POV 

"Wow," Bill whispered as he stared at Dipper. "You look amazing Pine Tree." 

His eyes were no longer a sky blue, but rather a neon blue, and his pupils were no longer circular, but oval-shaped like a cat. Just like Bill's. The birthmark on Dipper's forehead was purple with little dots that made it look as if there was a galaxy on his forehead that had been cut open like the Big Dipper. He looked slightly taller again, but still shorter than me.

"Do I look like a demon?" Dipper asked shakily.

"Oh yeah. You look kinda like me, fine as hell. Maybe even finer." Bill smirked.

Dipper gave me a look that could've been are you kidding me right now or oh my fucking god, why are you like this. It might've been both. 

Rolling my eyes I grabbed my Pine Tree's Hand and lowered myself down, dragging him with me. Wrapping my arms around his frame, I hugged him tightly kissing his neck. He hugged back and we just stood there for a moment. I didn't want to ever let go.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Hell no," Dipper whispered, pressing his head into my shoulder.

"Alright, we're all set." 

Before Dipper had any time to protest, I broke off the hug and grabbed his hand. Snapping my fingers, I transported us to the "Throne" room. It was really just a ballroom where we used to torture humans for fun.

Dipper's POV

Out of all the demons here, I only knew Keyhole, teeth, and Eightball. If pyronica were alive I would've recognized her too, but she was dead. 

Most of the Demons were standing, others were sitting. But they were all in small groups, staring at me blankly. It looked like they were just staring at me to find any flaw, any weakness. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and shaky. I kept my eyes lowered onto the floor, but still glanced up so I could see a bit to see everyone.

Clearing his throat, Bill gestured with his eyes for me to go forward a few steps. I wanted to shake my head no, but Bill would be upset and the other demons would jump onto me like a leech and never let go if I showed any weakness.

It's just a couple of dumb demons. Bill is king, and they are just his supposedly loyal subjects. They can't hurt me. They won't hurt me if they value their lives enough. I thought.

Taking a few wobbly steps, I looked up and kept my lips pursed closed. I didn't know if demons smiled or not when they met each other.

"Hello," I said, waving my hand awkwardly.

No one moved at all, everyone's stares changed from blank to curious, confusion, and what looked like regret. I took a few more steps.

"So, uh. I'm Dipper..? It's nice to meet you?" I mumbled loud enough for mostly everyone to hear.

Instantly questions started erupting from everyone. Asking if I was related to Stan, was I using bill to just gain power, did I hate humans. I felt my face go red when someone asked if I was the reason why Bill was always making weird noises whenever they passed.

I felt Bill wrap an arm around my waist, laughing as the questions got more and more absurd by the minute.

"Are you gonna answer their questions or what?" Bill laughed, nudging me closer to all the demons.

I didn't really have a choice I assumed. I pulled away from Bill, moving closer to look and hear the demons better. As I was about to ask who's first,the ballroom doors slammed open and red and midnight blue stars began to fall down from the ceiling.

I realized that it wasn't red stars, but that it was the red glassed skylights, and parts of the ceiling falling down.

Third POV

Demons yelled and ran to avoid the objects that were falling down at immense speed.

Dipper was watching glass and chunks of the ceiling falling onto the ground, very confused on what was happening. But he didn't realize that a large piece of ceiling was falling down quickly, and was about to fall on top of him.

"Dipper!" Bill yelled.

He ran and pushed Dipper onto the ground, falling on top of him before he was crushed. Dipper looked dazed as Bill brushed shattered glass off of him.

"You do know that I'm a demon now, right? I don't think I would've been crushed to death." Dipper murmured, staring right into Bill's eyes.

"It still would've hurt like hell Pine Tree." Bill said, staring back into his eyes.

For a moment Bill and Dipper forgot what was even happening. All the screaming and noises of running feet disappeared. It was only them. And they both knew at that moment that they couldn't live without each other.

"Cipher! Get the hell off my brother!" A woman's voice shouted.

Dipper and Bill turned at the source of the voice. Dipper's jaw dropped down as he saw Mabel on the other side of the room, holding some weird gun thing. One of her fingers near the trigger. And she was aiming right at Bill.

"M-mabel!?" Dipper yelled surprised.

"I said get the hell off Dipper, you sadistic demon." Mabel shouted again.

Here it is. I promised that I would post this chapter soon. I hope to God that this chapter didn't seem to repetitive. I'm sorry for leaving this off in a cliffhanger. I'll try to update later this week. Thank you so much for reading. It means a lot to me.

  -Darkmoonslover