Deathly Conflict

Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇғᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪɴ ғʀᴏNᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ, Bᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ -ɢ.ᴋ ᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀsᴏɴ

Mabel's POV

"Kid! Forget about your brother for now. Come to help us!" Stan yelled.

I turned my head and saw that a full-on physical fight had broken out between Ford, Stan, Pacifica, and a few other people we brought with us from the Shack. Ford was fighting Bill who is clutching his left arm that was bleeding sparkly yellow blood.

Some the demons that were gathered here earlier disappeared into thin air, while some stayed and began to fight Pacifica and Wendy. Even though a lot of demons were gone, they both were outnumbered. 

I will help them as soon as I finish this job. I have to get rid of this Cipher trash. Mabel thought drearily.

I looked over at Dipper. His forehead was nearly touching the floor as he clutched his side in pain. I shook my head. This was a trick, and I knew it. Dipper was pretending to be a demon in pain, and as soon as I'd get close to him, he'd kill me right then and there.

I wasn't going to be fooled and killed. Dipper is under Bill's illusion. And as soon as I kill him, Dipper will go back to normal. Weirdmageddon will end, and life will hopefully be perfect again. It will be normal again.

"Ow! What the hell are these things. Why do you keep stabbing me?" Bill screamed, pissed off.

I smiled to myself. He had no idea what was going on, too bad he's going to die before he even try to kill us all. 

Dipper's POV

There had to be a cure. There has to be something that can save me. I can't lose Bill. I need him. He's the only one who has ever seen the world like I do.

"Mabel! Get over here and finish the job on this creature." Ford yelled.

I stared at Mabel. Her face was full of mixed emotions as she stood up. I shook my head and started to stand up, but fell back down to the ground. It was too painful to stand. I started crawling towards Mabel who was walking towards Bill.

"Mabel no. No Mabel don't do this. Please." I begged.

"I'm sorry Dipper, but you're under the illusion that Bill loves you and that you're a demon. But you're not a demon, and he's not in love with you, Dipper." Mabel responded.

"Mabel. You are the one who's under the illusion that Bill's love isn't real, and that I'm not a demon. I'm not being tortured here, Mabel. I'm not sure what has happened to you over the past five years." I sighed, tears filling swarming in my eyes. 

I grimaced as the pain in my side began to bleed out. I clutched my side but ripped my hand away when I felt something sticky and wet on my hand. There's what I assume is my blood all blue, and glittery, like stars sprinkled in the dark sky. I swallowed back my tears and looked at Mabel again.

"But I am not under an illusion that Bill's love is fake. Every hug and kiss we've shared was real, right down to the bottom of our hearts." I said, letting my tears fall from my eyes.

But Mabel just shook her head and continued walking towards Bill. She looked so possessed by the idea that Bill kidnapped me, and is doing this to hurt her.

My tears fell down from my eyes as I saw her get closer to where Bill was. I couldn't see him, but I saw Ford, Stan's and some red-headed woman, holding him down. I couldn't let them kill him. If they were going to kill him, they'd have to kill me too.