Nightmare

Warning, this chapter may be too violent for young readers. I suggest you do not read if you get disturbed easily. If you'd like a summary of what happened leave a comment and I'll provide one for you.

Third POV

Mabel walks down a dark hallway in the fearamid. Every five feet, a light bulb on the ceiling flickers on and off. Her bare feet press against the dirty white carpet. As she continues walking down the hallway, her feet begin to feel damp. She looks down, lifting her left foot up, to see blood staining her dirty feet. She gags softly before she sees a body in the flickering lights, Grunkle Stan's body.

Gasping she falls backward, hitting a wall. Silent tears start to drain down her face as she beings to scream hysterically. Grunkle Stan was pinned down to the floor with huge bolts. Two bloody bolts in both his feet, a bolt in his chest. And lastly, a bolt in the middle of his forehead. He looked like someone had used him as a dartboard and failed to throw the darts at the target. The most terrifying thing about him though was his face.

His eyes were wide open, cold, distant, and porcelain. But the even creepier thing was his mouth. His lips were parted into a huge smile. It was almost as if his mouth was stitched together. He looked like a dead human doll, that a child played with too roughly.

Mabel stopped screaming and swallowed, hard. She walked around Grunkle Stan's body, trying not to look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry," She whispered softly.

She continued down the hallway, looking behind her every other minute. Her brain seemed to be tricking her that Stan's body was moving closer to her the further she walked.

Then she felt a sharp pain on her ankle. She looked down and screamed. Grunkle Stan's old man teeth were sinking into her flesh. She screamed again and kicked his head. His sadistic smile still plastered on his face as he tried to squirm closer to her.

She began to run. Mabel heard footsteps behind her, but she refused to look back. There was no one behind her.

Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back. Mabel repeated over and over again in her head.

As she continued running, she saw Ford's body He didn't look that bad until she got closer and saw a dagger in the back of his head. His mouth was up in the same twisted smile as Stan's, only larger and with a tinge of a small smirk.

Mabel didn't linger to take a better look. Running faster, she turned to her left. Only to stop abruptly. There was Dipper, with Bill cipher next to him. Bill's arm was wrapped around Dipper's shoulders, his lips pressed against his cheek also. Dipper laughed as he tilted his head and smiled at Mabel.

"What's wrong Mabel? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dipper laughed.

Kissing Bill's temple, he walked over to Mabel. He opened his arms as if he wanted to embrace her.

"It's been so long sister. What has it been, five years? Oh, you've grown so much, look how you've blossomed." Dipped smiled.

Mabel couldn't move. She was stuck in place. This wasn't Dipper. Dipper didn't have blue eyes with black highlights in his hair. Dipper didn't use words like blossomed. This was someone else in Dipper's body. This was..this is a demon that had consumed everything who Dipper was.

"Welcome home Mabel," Dipper said, hugging Mabel's paralyzed body.

Almost as if she had been slapped awake, Mabel pushed Dipped away. She shook her head violently. She backed up a few feet and began to breathe shakily.

Mabel's Pov

"You're not my brother..you're a monster! This. Isn't. You. Dipper. " Mabel said, beginning to hyperventilate.

Dipper shook his head as if I were a little kid who couldn't understand a simple question.

"Mabel, it is me. Why can't you see that it's clearly me? Looks can be deceiving, but it's still old me deep down." Dipper sighed.

Bill appeared near Dipper"s side. Resting his head on his right shoulder, smiling slyly at me. It seemed as if his smile was cutting through me, making me bleed internally inside, ever so slowly.

"No Dipper. This isn't you. You would never side with Bill. You hate Bill! Y-you would never love a demon. You would never in a hundred years ever become a demon like him!" Mabel yelled.

Dipper shook his head. He gently touched her shoulder.

"Mabel you look so lost. You look so scared. Come, Bill, and I will show you the right way." Dipper grinned shyly, holding his hand out.

I slapped his hand away. Blinking back tears, I turned away and ran back down the way I came. I didn't dare look back at Dipper's disapproving stare.

I kept running as I heard Dipper called out my name. I kept running as I passed both of my great uncle's bodies. That's all that I'm good at. Running away when something didn't make sense or was a problem of mine.

I was all most out of your awful place, but a felt arms wrap around me tightly, squeezing the air out of me. I looked down and it was eight ball. He gripped my body so hard that I could barely breathe. Everything started to blur a little. But not enough, I could still make out Bill's and Dipper's body.

"What should we do with her? Do you want anything to do with her now?" Bill asked Dipper.

Dipper rested his eyes on me. He looked torn between an internal battle. Starting down at me he groaned.

"Mabel. I really had hoped that you would've been more open-minded about this. I didn't want you to end up like Ford and Stan. Bill and I never wanted to hurt them, but they threatened to destroy the life we had started. And it appears that it may be the same way for you."

Bill sighed and began to float a few feet above me. He circles me slowly like a vulture.

"Shooting star, I have nothing against you or the rest of your family. The past is in the past, even if I'm uncomfortable being around Sixer." Bill whispered loudly. "But Pine Tree is right, they threatened to destroy everything about us. And we couldn't allow that to happen. So we had the pheasant demons do what they wanted."

Dipper patted my head gently. His eyes filled with heavy remorse.

"I really wanted you to live with us Mabel, but it appears that you just don't understand. We-I don't really have any other choice other than to get rid of you."Dipper said his voice breaking.

"Dipper! Please don't! This isn't you! You would never-" I Started but didn't finish.

Pain shot through my body. I felt as if I were on fire. Until I realized that I was being engulfed in blue and green flames.

Third POV

"Ow! What the hell?" Stan yelled.

Opening her eyes widely Mabel stared at Stan.

"But. You're dead! How..?" Mabel sputtered.

Before Stan could even answer or even question anything. Mabel broke out sobbing crazily.

"I can't kill Bill! They are going to kill us. They will kill us! We have to get out of here!" Mabel blabbed.

Stan gripped Mabel's shoulders gently and shook her carefully.

"Mabel! Calm down! It was a Nightmare, no one is going to hurt you! You will kill Bill and everything will be okay. Dipper is just possessed right now. You will be alright." Stan exclaimed.

But all Mabel could manage to do was cry into Stan's shoulder as Ford, Pacifica, Candy, and Grenda stated outside her door.

Bill and Dipper were going to kill what was left of her family. Mabel knew that they were going to kill her. And she knew that she wasn't going to be able to save Dipper.

So...what do you think?Was it too long? This chapter was actually a little more *ahem* Violent at first. But I didn't know how you'd guys react so I cut a lot out and rewrote it to make it less violent. But next chapter should come put by Friday or early next week. I'm planning to only write seven more chapters until I finish this book. But till next time my friends. Back to bill and dipper soon!

-DarkMoonsLover