CHANGE OF PLANS

THE NEXT DAY i woke up to the same lady from yesterday removing my bandages. As soon as she did I moved without pain.

"It must be nice being a hybrid. You healed almost instantly. Even with my magic, these potion burns would have taken at least 4 days to fully heal.", says the lady.

I slowly sit up with a slight groan.

" you are free to go miss.mikealson, you have a pass for the first period you skipped but your second period you must attend to. Here is a buiscuit in case you are hungry.", the lady adds, placing a buiscuit on a little table next to my bed.

I take a bite out of the delicious buiscuit and stand up. I noticed my bag leaning against the bed and I grabbed it while taking another bite of my buiscuit. I leave the infirmary with hopes of not getting many stares on my way to my second class, but as expected I here murmuring and stares that I know are directed towards me. On my way to herbology I trip over something. It takes me a bit before I make out black shiny shoes in front of my eyes. I look up and see draco laughing to his friends. He had done it on purpose. That little dick. Not thinking much more about it I stand up and strut of holding in my tears. One second he is helping me to the infirmary and the next he is tripping me. What is up with this draco Malfoy. Before turning a corner I hear,

" she's so soft. I don't know why she's even in slytherin."

Malfoy's words hurt more than I wanted them to. I headed over to moaning myrtle's bathroom and stayed there sobbing. I didn't care if I missed the next period. After 30 minutes of sobbing something came across my head. I couldn't let anyone see me like this. I am a mikealson. I am strong, beautiful, and I needed to show it. I wasn't going to let Malfoy or anybody step on me like that. It was time I showed them some mikealson behavior. It's time they truly saw where I come from.

In stead of heading to herbolygy I went to the common room. Nobody was in the halls which was better. I didn't want anyone to see my puffy red eyes or my tear marks. I said my password and went over to the girls dormitories. I grabbed my makeup bag from under my bed and grabbed a new set of clothes that didn't have tears all over them. I quickly changed and went for a Smokey eye. It mostly covered up the mess I was before. I now looked more like a mikealson and was ready to embrace it. I could here students walking and talking so I decided it was time.

I peaked through the little creak in the doors waiting to see Malfoy and as soon as I did I used it as my q. I walked out of the common room and strutted down the halls receiving more stares than usual. I made sure to bump into Malfoy harshly on my way to transfiguration.

" looks like she's not one to pick on", I heard a voice say as I turned into transfiguration.

Turns out I have transfiguration with malfoy as well. It was annoying but it gave me more time to make sure he didn't pick on me again. Halfway through the class I feel a piece of paper nudge against my shoulder. I open the paper bird and find a note.

Meet me by the dungeons after all classes are over

- draco

I couldn't believe my eyes. I grabbed a marker from my pencil case and write NO all over the pretty handwriting then crumbled it up into a ball and tossed it at his head as hard as I could. Before it could slightly bounce off, he caught it with both hands and opened it. Once he saw what I had written he threw me a scowl. Just before I could return it the teacher said,

"Passing notes in my class already? Malfoy and mikealson, detention with me after classes.", says the teacher.

Once she got back to talking to the class I returned the scowl and stayed quiet the rest of the time.

After classes where all over I knew what was ahead of me. I couldn't believe that I was going to be stuck in detention with Malfoy. What a nightmare. I wasn't scared though. I made my way back to the transfiguration class to find profesor McGongall sitting in the front grading papers and malfoy and two other ginger haired twins.

"Have a seat Elana", says profesor McGongall

I sat there doing nothing for about 20 minutes when I decided to have some fun. Everybody seemed to have no expression so why not lighten up the mood for some of us at least. I grabbed my transfiguration book and threw it at a glass statue over on a shelf. The statue broke and all of the glass collapsed in the ground with a large crash. Everyone was startled except for me of course. I was grinning.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!", shouts profesor McGongall irritated.
"Pure mindless vandalism", I answer proudly.
"ARE YOU MENTALLY DIFFICIANT?!"
"If i were mentally difficient, I would've missed", I answered with a scowl.

The two ginger haired twins started laughing and looked at me with grins and Malfoy slipped a small smile and chuckle but quickly looked away. I got detention for 1 week but it was worth it.

Sorry for the short chapter and yes I got the vandalism thing from Tik took 😂😅 it was fun writing this though. Spicy things are coming so stay tuned!

-jj