BLOOD SUCKER

THE YULE BALL was coming up and a lot of people had dates. I wasn't sure I wanted to attend the yule ball, but lily has been on my back all week about going. I lost my train of thought as soon as I heard a knock on the door.

"come in I guess", I say.

my eyes widen as I see harry walk in.

"I was here for hermoine, but if you dont mind, I might as well talk", he says once he notices I am the only one in the room.

"go ahead"

"well first of all, I am sorry for screaming at you the other day and I am sorry that I just ditched you and have been ignoring you and staying away from you. I hope we can put this behind us and become friends again, but if we do become friends again just know that I still dont like Malfoy."

"well I am sorry for screaming at you too and its alright if you dont want to be friends with Malfoy. I understand. I would love to be friends again", I reply with a smile.

harry walks up to me and we hug for a long time. I missed him more that I ever thought I would and when I realized that, those butterflies I had every time we touched came running back.

"also, I was wondering if you wanted to um well uh go to the yule ball with me?", he asks catching me by surprise.

"weren't you going to ask cho?", I ask in confusion.

"well yeah but, cedric is taking her already.", harry replies scratching the lower back of his head.

"ahhh so I am just a last resort ", I say jokingly but not letting it show. I watch harry go red and I start laughing. "I am joking I am joking!".

he starts laughing and I smile.

"see you then", he says

"see you"

well. looks like I am going to the yule ball after all. I reach under my bed for a magazine I took from my mother when I was 5. it was filled with fashion and I have looked through it dozens of times over the years. maybe I could get some inspiration for my dress.

-

at breakfast the next day, people were still being asked out. I just played with my food the whole time. I wasn't hungry, but I was tired from staying up all night thinking about my dress.

classes soon began and I was doing bad in potions once again. i'd burn and cut myself all the time.

"ah shit", I say looking down at my bleeding finger.

"let me guess, you cut yourself again?", asks lily from behind.

I look back and nod. I turn back around and suck on my finger completely forgetting that that would make me want more blood since I am part vampire. all of the sudden all I can smell isn't the potions anymore it was blood. I could here everyone's hearts pumping blood around their bodies and all I wanted was a little taste. holding back my urges just gave me a headache I couldn't stand. I collapse on the ground screaming in pain as professor snape makes his way to me. I was getting stares from everyone at this point.

"miss.mikealson, are you alright?", asks snape from above.

I am not able to answer so I just squirm around in the floor. I could feel my eyes growing larger and popping out like they usually do when I am about to feed on someone and people start gasping in surprise.

"draco! your potion is the most advanced. take her to the infirmary now!"

I watch draco quickly pick me up bridal style and take me to the infirmary. I could smell his blood. the smell was so strong. all I wanted to do is just pop his vein on his neck and suck it all in as hard as I could.