DINNER PARTY

IT WAS A cold day. It felt like it would snow, but it didn't. Tonight was the malfoy's dinner party. They invited not only me and my parents, but my uncles Elijah and Rebecca as well. I was exited to see them. I'd only talked to Kol(one of my other uncles)lately when my parents were too busy to talk.

"Elana. Are you ready darling?", I hear my father say from outside of my room.
"Yes father.just a second", I say while rushing my makeup.
"Me and your mother will be waiting for you in the first floor."

I quickly put on some French vanilla chapstick and rush out. I loved vanilla.

"You look stunning dear", says my mother with my dad nodding in agreement.
"Thank you", I reply with a bit of a forced smile. I was a bit nervous.

The limo was waiting outside and so was the driver who opened the doors for us. The limo drive was silent and we stopped in 3 minutes. Where we here already? I look out of the slightly tinted window and see a beautiful mansion right outside with a guard and some people waiting outside. We were so close, we could walk. The limo driver opened the doors for us once again and me and my parents made our way to the front door. The guard asked for our names and let us in.

The mansion was beautiful. It had huge windows that welcomed all of the natural light and the house had a simplistic touch every now and then. Once inside, me and my parents approached Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy with a grin.

"Well what a pleasure it is to finally meet you.", says Narcissa with what looked like a genuine smile.
"What a beautiful daughter you have", adds Lucius looking down at me with yet another smile. He made me a bit uncomfortable but I ignored it.
"Why thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you as well", says my father with his arm wrapped around my mother.

Lucius started asking questions about our family and hybrids and my father was happy to answer.

"Draco should be down any minute now dear. In the meantime, feel free to help yourself to anything over at the buffet. If you need anything Dobby will be here to help.", says narcissa with a smile. She then continued to talk to my mother. I could see them being great friends.

I took a seat on a little black couch close to the entrance admiring the decorations when I heard a pair of footsteps approaching me from the staircase. I looked up to see who it was and I saw draco. He looked nice with his suit and tie. His hair wasn't slicked back and it lay down over his forehead. He looked up and our eyes met. He then continued to walk down the stairs with a slight grin.

" you-um-you look-you look gr-great", he says.
I blush but laugh at his stuttering.
" thanks. You don't look too bad yourself", I say with a wide grin.
He sits down next to me and looks down at his feet and the glossy marble flooring.
"How is your father?", he asks.
" well he is doing just fine now. I think sometimes Me and my mother forget he's a hybrid.", I say with a slight grin biting my lips to stop myself from crying again.
" would you like to eat something?", says draco, looking back up and facing me.
"Sure"

We both make our way to the buffet table and help ourselves to quite a variety of delicious food. We sit down in a little breakfast table a bit away from the rest of the people and we hear someone else come in the house. I look up from my plate and to my delight see Rebecca and Elijah at the front door. Fashionably late as always. I rush to the front of the house and hug both of them tightly.

" oh I've  missed you dear", says Rebecca while returning my hug.
" how have you been?", asks Elijah while straightening his suit and tie.
" I've been well, but better now", I reply with a huge grin from eye to eye.