QUESTIONS

I make my way down to the common room. This time there is a couple of boys on the couch on the other side of the fireplace. I expect Malfoy to come running down but it stays like it is for hours. I finish my homework and make my way back up to the girls dormitories. Maybe I didn't notice him walk by. I am stunned when I see Malfoy asleep on my bed. He looked kind of cute with a relaxed face. I wasn't about to sleep on the couch so I just layes down next to him and drifted off to sleep with his smell of strong cologne.

1 MONTH LATER

It was finally Christmas season. I couldn't wait to go home to see my parents again and be in there arms once more. I was waiting in the train compartment all the way at the back of the train ready to start my Christmas vacation. I take out a book, but am interrupted by Malfoy looking down at me. He sits across from me and doesn't say a word. I don't look up. I just continue to stare down at my book with hopes that it wouldn't be this awkward for the rest of the long train ride.

" so where'd you learn those moves?", says Malfoy. Breaking the silence.

I look up from my book with confusion.

"Excuse me?", I say
" don't act dumb we haven't talked in a month ever since you-know-what happened. Where did you learn those moves?"
" I guess I have had practice with others", I say with a sexsual smile biting my lips afterwards.

He starts laughing. What's so funny?

"Not THAT airhead! I meant in the hall way before.", he says with a smirk.

I felt embarrassed but stayed strong.

" well I learned from my father Klaus mikealson. Ever since he got involved with the salvatores he learned to defend himself and he just passed that on to me as a child.", I answer, ignoring my previous response and his reaction.

"Aright then.", he says.

We didn't talk for the rest of the train ride. My stop was before his so I just got off without a word. He was too busy staring out the window.

DRACO POV:

The rest of the ride after the weird response was silent. I couldn't help but think about how she just straight up assumed I was talking about her skills sexually. Her stop was before mine. I just looked out the window at her huge house, similar to mine. When I try to say goodbye she's already long gone again.

Not long after, was my stop. It was actually 5 minutes after. Our mansions were incredibly close and I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed. I quickly made my way off the train and could see her mansion in the distance. It was at a walking distance which was nice to know. I walked in to my father and mother rambling about something. I walked up but stopped as soon as I heard a familiar word that stood out. Mikealson.

" I still can't belive the mikealsons are back. They are one of the most powerful families here just like us. We should invite the over sometime.", says my father while staring down at his work.
" why don't we invite them to our dinner party this week?", suggests my mother.

My father nods and I make my way up to my room. In,ay down on my bed and realize. THEY ARE INVITING THEM TO OUR DINNER PARTY! For some reason I wasn't mad or upset. I was actually kind of exited to see her.

Sorry for the short chapter next one will be better!