JUST FRIENDS?

ME AND HARRY talked for hours. surprisingly, it didnt seem like he minded skipping a couple of classes. I was glad to have such a good friend like him.

"hey harry?", I say while lifting my head from his chest.

"yeah?", he asks while sitting up and adjusting his tie.

"I think I can go to herbology"

"are you sure? I can stay here with you if you want"

"I am sure. just give me a sec", I reply while rushing over to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I apply a fresh set of mascara and head out.

"you know, you dont need makeup. you look beautiful just the way you are", says harry as soon as he notices the change. I blush and start heating up and he smiles.

we make our way out of the common room towards the greenhouse. most students had already arrived including Malfoy. many pares of stares made their ways to us as we walked over to hermione and ron.

"where were you guys?!", says hermione with a worried expression.

"ill explain later", I say.

the professor walks in and I look down. I can feel malfoy's stare but I dont dare look up. the rest of the class went smoothly and once class is over, me and the trio make our way to the great hall for lunch. halfway there I feel a hand grab my shoulder. me and harry turn around and find Malfoy right before our eyes.

"can we talk?", asks Malfoy

"why?!SO YOU CAN TRY AND STRANGLE HER AGAIN?!", screams harry causing everyone in the hall to stare at the three of us.

"lets go elana. he is not worth our time", says harry while pulling me into the great hall.

for lunch I mostly just played around with my food.

"are you going to eat that?", asks ron with a mouthful of food and a greasy hand pointing at my plate.

"its all yours", I say while sliding the plate over to him.

my eyes start to wander around the great hall and my glare rests on Malfoy. he was resting his face on the palm of his hand. he seemed upset which he should be.

"hey guys I am going to skip the rest of the day. I dont feel well", I say while standing up from my seat.

"again?!", asks hermione

"do you want me to go with you?", asks harry

"its alright ill be waiting in the common room after classes", I reply while making my way out of the great hall. the halls were quiet until I heard a pear of fast footsteps behind me. I turned around thinking it was harry, but found Malfoy instead.

"elana I-", he starts once again.

"SAVE IT!", I yell.

I run to the Gryffindor common room hoping he wouldn't follow and luckily it seems like he didnt.

DRACO POV:

"SAVE IT!", she yells.

she runs out and I start to follow her but stop once I notice it probably isn't a good idea. I really fucked up this time. I turn around and see harry on the other side of the hall. I watch as he approaches me with a tight grip over his wand.

"confringo!", says harry causing me to fly and hit the wall behind me.

"dont even think about putting another finger on elana", he says with a furious expression. I try to get up but fail with a broken back or rib or I dont know. I just know something is broken. I watch him head towards the Gryffindor room. it makes me furious seeing him spend so much time with elana.