NEW FRIENDS

ON MY WAY out of the transfiguration classroom I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. Thinking it was Malfoy I quickly grabbed my wand and turned around. As soon as I noticed it was just the ginger haired twins from before, I lowered my wand and apologized.Malfoy looked over but was still packing up his things.

"It's alright Elana. Must've thought it was Malfoy", one of them says with a laugh. I laugh with them as Malfoy frowns.
"I am Fred and this is George", says the other twin.
" nice to meet you. You guys seem to know my name."
" we sure do! You are a mikealson after all!", says George
"By the way, we like what you did over there to the statue and your response was really fun. We are huge pranksters ourselves. Right George?", says Fred nudging his brother.

The three of us laugh but stop as soon as we notice profesor McGongall's stare. We part ways, but before leaving I can't help but look over curiously to see what Malfoy was up to. He looks up and we lock eyes for a bit until it got too awkward to continue.

DRACO POV:

I was packing up my stuff thinking about what Elana had said before. I almost started chuckling again, but I stopped myself. I then look up and see Elana holding up her wand at Fred. At first I thought he must've annoyed her but was surprised when I heard,

"It's alright Elana. Must've thought it was Malfoy", and see her nod in agreement. I looked back down frustrated that she would've done that to me and I put my last book in my bag before leaving the classroom. Elana was already long gone.

ELANA POV:

I make my way to the slytherin common room down an empty hallway and start to here footsteps down the corridor. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Malfoy's shoes clicking against the floor. I slow down a bit irritated and suddenly feel a hand try shove me down. Before he is able to do that I use my defense class lessons back at home to grab him by the arm and make him fall to the ground. Unfortunately I hadn't brushed up on my skills enough and I fell on top of Malfoy. My lips only centemiters away from his. We stayed in that position for a second until I pushed myself off with disgust. I walk into the common room assuming Malfoy was still on the ground.

I sat down on one of the couches closest to the fireplace to finish some homework and minutes later I hear the door open. I knew it was Malfoy. I hoped he wouldn't come up to me. I was already annoyed enough.

" that's my seat Elana", I hear his cold voice say.
"Since when?", I answer obviously annoyed.
" since I CLAIMED it."
" well let me guess. Everyone was too scared to stay so they just let you keep the warmest seat in the common room. Shame that I am not scared."

It took a moment for Malfoy to answer. That clearly caught him by surprise.

"Not going to give up so easily I bet.", he adds
" glad to see you've come to your senses", I reply.

He's obviously annoyed at this point. Just when I think I've gotten rid of him, he sits right next to me. Uncomfortably close.

"What the hell malfoy! Who told you, you could sit here?", I say pushing him away.
" I don't need your permission mikealson. I can do whatever the hell I want."

I ignore his response and start writing down the answers to the questions in my homework. On my last word he snatches the paper away from me and throws it behind him.

" what the hell is wrong with you rat face?!", I say on the verge of bursting.
" oooo", he answers

That's it. I wasn't going to take this any longer I lifted my hand from my lap to slap him right across his pale face but he grabbed my arm right before it touched his skin and used it to pull me close. Centemiters close. Our eyes locked once again. I wanted to pull away but his grip was too strong. Next thing I know his soft lips have reached contact with mine. I don't stop it though. Our kiss lasted long before we separated for air. 

DRACO POV:

My lips reached hers again with delight. I was craving her touch more than anything when I feel her lush away. Did I do something wrong? I watch her smirk and leave and I know I didn't do anything, she had done it on purpose. I smirk back with frustration and lean back on her bed frame. The smell of vanilla and blueberries were soothing I stayed there for a while deep in my thoughts. It started off just because I wanted to use her body, but it felt like more now. I couldn't help but fall asleep on her soft sheets.

I said this was going to be spicy😂