fifty one

I'd never seen Sid without his beanie on. That is, until I walked into Cassie's room to find Sid in her bed, bare of his beanie and also bare of any clothes. He lounged on her bed in the nude. We both screamed at the same time.

"Don't stare at it!" He's quick to grab a pillow, throwing it over his torso to cover his erected penis.

"It was staring at me!" I retort, grabbing the door handle and slamming it shut, my mind scarred with the imagine of Sid's penis.

"What's all the noise?" Cassie asks me, digging in the fridge as I stand outside her bedroom. She grabs a water as my cheeks blush out of embarrassment.

"Next time you tell me I can go to your room, you might want to warn me that your naked boyfriend is in there," I scowl.

Sid had stuck to the pact that him and I made, that being that if I made things right with Tony he would make things right with Cas. And things between the two were definitely more than alright. Evident from the fact that Sid practically lived here now.

"Sorry about that," Cassie apologized but I know she doesn't mean it. "He's quite cute though, don't you think?"

I ignore her question.

"You know what to do, right?" Cassie begins, screwing the cap off her water and taking a long chug.

"Yes," I tell her. "I'm looking after Sid who is looking after Chris."

"Because?"

"Because Sid is just as incapable of taking care of himself as Chris is of taking care of himself," I finish off what she had told me over the phone this morning. I thought it was a bit ridiculous, until Cassie told me Sid almost burnt the place down yesterday while making instant noodles in the microwave.

"Perfect," She gleams. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck," I tell her, as she disappears out the door, off to take her Philosophy exam. I grab the water she had left on the kitchen table, taking a swig of it before I walk to her bedroom where Sid still is. I bang on the door.

"Is it away?" I call.

I can hear him moan on the other side of the door.

"Just... give me a minute."

I can only assume he's masturbating, as Cassie left before she could help him with his morning erection. I wait patiently for him, and even though he said he'd be out in a minute, he emerges from the bedroom in about 40 seconds.

"You have to change Chris' dressing," I tell him. He's only wearing boxers but he's put his beanie back on, which is all I could have really asked for. Seeing Sid without his beanie made me weirdly uncomfortable.

"Why can't you do it?" He immediately complains.

"Because Cassie told me that you would do it," I simply reply. "I'm just here to make sure you do it."

He rolls his eyes. "Fine."

We head to Chris' room and I silently open the door, knowing he'd still be asleep. Sure enough he is, his head bent back uncomfortable on his pillow as he snores loudly in deep slumber.

"Cas told me he'll be a bit confused from the medications," I warn Sid as we watch sleeping beauty from the doorway. "So he'll try to tell you that she already changed his dressing, but she said don't listen to him."

"Okay..." Sid mumbles. "Easy peasy."

Sid sneaks over to Chris, trying not to wake him. I figured that he was gonna try to change Chris' dressing while he still slept, but I doubt it would work as Chris would most definitely feel someone touching near his genitalia. Sid reaches out for the blanket that covers Chris' torso, and just as he grabs it, Chris snatches his wrist, now wide awake.