Chapter 4

Xavier pov
"Boss ,we have an investment and a transaction with Ray Gang," said Danny, my right hand man, who is also my brother-in-law. He is a nice and trusted guy.

"Okay we will got that at 6:00 PM today so,inform them" I said with business tone and cold exterior without showing any emotion.

"Sir what about tam the traitor " asked Jake one of my cousin .who I can trust and is a gay.

"Well torturous death" I said with evil laughter.

After discussing about some more business and meeting ended .I started doing my company's work. Finishing my work I went to check my nephew

Who was only 1year old but was naughty cause he only willingly stays with me or his parent .I never thought a child could love me so I loved my nephew.but he gave hard time to nanny as he didn't like them to touch him and so I had to check him time to time .so I was lacking 2hours sleep which I usually take in night yes I don't sleep so much.

After checking him I went to do my business. Wearing my black suit.

 Wearing my black suit

His dress above.

Now we finished our contract with them.so we were about to leave when I heard faint sobs and cries of help ,I was about to go instruct my team to follow when again we heard a loud feminine scream of help .Though we are bad but we respect women.

We ran towards that direction but we were socked by the scene which was unfold in front of us.

A girl was shaking and crying. And there is a women in front with 3 guys surrounding her when the 4th person was about to touch the girl the women took his arm and the other took her heels hitting his neck which made him unconscious and the she took the gun in his pocket without second thought she shot the others at their feet and hand though by moment I can see she was a amateur on the use of gun but aim perfected .I was now drawn to her didn't pay attention to what she was speaking and the I saw her bending to calm the girl when two guys came behind her to hit her.

But I went throw them punch and till they were almost unconscious shit.

Then I turned to see the lady who reached till my chest and man any man could kill for that body.
Thick thighs ,slightly big ass, perfect size boobs, and was fully covered clothed showing that she was no slut and damn she looked so sexy and hot but I couldn't see her face as its covered with sunglasses and mask.wow more mystery. I want to fuck her...shit what I am thinking I have just meet her so

I broke our silence saying "are you okay " emotionallessly yet softly.

She said "yes ,I am fine just want this little girl to be safely deposited to her home and as I am new here I don't know any way here .that's all"

Wow she is not thinking about her situation now but thinking about other .I saw in her eyes sorrow and anger but no fear .I thought how could someone be so calm after such situation.

So I decided to help her.

I said "don't get I will take care of her and make sure she goes home safely "

I felt she was doubting whether to trust me or not cause I am stranger.

So I said said "trust me I won't hurt her"

"Okay" she said still unsure a little. After thinking a little more

She said "can I ask you one more favor "

I said"ask". I thought what could be it.

She said "would you mind if I one of your men can make several cuts in there private part so that they remember their mistake "

"Okay" was all I replied and spoke my men. Jack nodded and dragged them aside ,I thought man she is one hell of a dangerous girl who is not to be messed with like bad ass type may be she is any gang or something. Soon was back to reality when I heard her saying

" these boys can't keep their hormones in check and that's why I hate them ,like oh this girl has nice let's have fun with her.if I would have the authority I would have killed guys like them" then she shook her head which looked like she spoke her thoughts loud.

Man I thought how much she hated men well she is not entirely wrong but still.

She said "thank you for helping me and now sending her home safely"

I spoke"so,when you said new what does it meant"cause this question was bugging me.

She said "I have landed here today just few hours ago from India and thus I am new here" shrugging her shoulders.

I said" are you in gang or something "

She shook her head said "nah , I am not near any gang and this is the first time seeing or using gun ,thank you again"

Wow for first time use with no experience and not being in any gang she was quite fearless in this new country.
With that she was about to go when
I said "what's your name"

She said not looking back and grabbing her things from the little girl and said her that we will safely deposit her then

She turned said"well, I have said too much already, so if we meet next time I will tell my name "with that she lowered her sunglasses and winked at me ,I saw a glance of her dark brown eyes which mesmerizing me and stood shock by her answer as no one has ever resisted my intimidate presence

I thought well maybe every girl don't throw their body on me.this girl is very interesting and mysterious.

With that I saw her starting to jog and nodding my head with the beat listening to song as if nothing happened a while ago.

As soon I reached my gang all had strange expression on their faces which was funny as normally they would have emotionaless face .I shook the thought well this woman is something. I was smiling internally.

Jack came to me said"job done they won't be able to have sex ever. By the way the girl was super bad ass ,man if I wouldn't be gay I would have taken her,how sexy and hot she is."

Danny joined him saying "bro not only that she has nice heart cause she selflessly helped her not caring about herself. "

I just nodded in acknowledgement. Thought I want to know her more.

You like her said my conscious

No I am just intrigued by her mysterious behavior.

No, more like 'like at first sight,

Just shut up ,will ya

Then told my mates to return. After I went to my mansion .thinking about the encounter of the mysterious woman.