chapter 24

Xavier POV

Yesterday,  Anwesha looked like a queen , I liked when she was flushed about us being couple.

Today I was doing my normal work for company and was preparing for meetings in next 30 min , when my phone rang I saw Rick's father aka Uncle Kaleb.

I picked up " hello"

" hey , Xavier how are you "said uncle.

" good"

" well here I am calling to tell you that today we are returning so we will take Rick and thank you for looking after him.so when and where can we come ."said uncle

"Come in my house for dinner. Okay" I said. Cause I also want to introduce you to my angel.

"Ok,Bye" said uncle

" bye"

Now, I have to inform my amore.
I dialed her number,  she picked up and in her sweet voice said " hello"

" hi, amore. I want to say that Rick's parents means my uncle and aunt is coming to take him"

" okay " I heard her say I could hear her sad sigh.

" also they are coming for dinner in our home "

"Oh -ok .... are they compatible with indian food"

" don't worry about it they are compatible with any type" I said thinking especially when it's your cooking I don't think they could resist as I couldn't.

"Fine , have a good day. Bye" she said , I heard her cooing Rick on other side . I felt bad she loved Rick as much as I loved him.

" bye"with that i hung up.

I noticed that i was in volunteerly smiled this only happen when I talk to mio amore.

I was about to go into work when there was a knock in my door. I said come in . I saw my assistant coming trying to look sexy and swaying her hip face packed with compact makeup , I cringed in her effort . So sorry for her I only love my angle Anwesha who without any effort had entered into my heart. She said voice purring " meeting is in next 10 min " leaning down to show her boobs I want to gag now.

" okay , you may leave now" I said in cold voice , way to ruin my good mood.

"Sir-" she said seducingly god she is so clinging.

" anything else" I said in my cold and intimidate voice.

She flinched and when outside,  thank god or else I could kill her.

I then went to work and soon it's time to return.