chapter 21

Xavier  POV
I was doing my usual work when i heard noises from first floor  , so I went to investigate cause my security is tight not even a rat can enter the premises of my house. So, I when soon as I was following the sound I reached the gym room saw my amore in treadmill , soon she when to the punching bag and started punching and kicking it was strong punch and kick I must add also she was sometimes swaying her hips as I saw earphone in her ear and must be listening the song. Beside that I saw perfect body in display i know i was not perfect man so I have seen many women naked but she is different,  even though she does nothing I get attracted.  Her body is a sculpture of god .

Soon she sensed my presence and turned then put her ear phone and asked " did I wake you up from sleep , I am sorry" she genuinely apologised.

" no , no I usually sleep only for 4 hours and almost stay up all night but angel what are you doing , why are you not sleeping "  I said

" o as i slept in car i was not sleepy anymore so i was exhausting myself to feel sleepy " she said sheepishly smiling and rubbing her neck .

" oh , then let's go to the sunset room there we can watch any movie  as i have almost finished my work "

" ok if it's not a problem " she asked

" no it's not " how can spending time with my amore be a problem.

" so let me change and then I will be coming , can we see any Chinese/Korean drama"

" ok "

" so the drama sweet taichi can be played please " with puppy looking eyes .

" yes " I laughed at her childish behavior and she started skipping happily towards her room.

I also changed into my shorts and leaving my top shirtless.

So then I went to sunset room setting the drama and then brought snacks,  then I saw her coming and I had to stop my pervert self to eye raping her god her skin was so soft and smooth with the light wheat colour which looked so ravishing,  I never get enough of her .

I saw her eyes roaming around my body now I felt like my workout played off. Soon she shook her head in shyness.

You will be mine amore soon  forever.

Then she came in her short pajamas as if tempting me and she is naturally seductress with her innocent look and sexy body.

She came sat beside me and saw how unsure she is were to sit , so I patted the place beside me while I played on my back I made arrangements on the TV in the roof so that we can lay and see

She came sat beside me and saw how unsure she is were to sit , so I patted the place beside me while I played on my back I made arrangements on the TV in the roof so that we can lay and see . She also came and slept beside me.

After sometime , I felt hands on my hair and slowly she started playing with it I felt a strange emotion in me and felt calm and happy,  contented as if it satisfied my feelings.  I was enjoying it very much I soon started to close my eyes then I heard soft head placed in my shoulder and her hands unconscious came around my waist and her leg top of mine and her breath was fanning me . I turned to see she slept and unconsciously came near to me . So I adjusted myself also embracing her . It felt so good to be true.Her smell was like a drug I smelt rose , jasmine, vanilla , coconut.  I run my fingers through her silky black hair she sighed in content and closed my eyes feeling the moment.

We cuddled each other and I was thinking about her desired husband and I filled everything cause I love my angel so much that if I hurt her I will hurt myself. I loved her so much in so less time that it scares me. Then I let darkness consume me thinking she said  she liked man who is possessive, loved her dearly , never hurt her , can be ruthless and aggressive to everyone except her she had no problem but should be loyal and truthful and that I am all of it .

I promise amore you are mine.