chapter 28

Anwesha POV

After the sweet revenge for making me jealous,  we are heading towards  home , not home it's his house . After I said my thoughts, he said he will discuss after we reach,  still a part of me want to be with him.
Not your part but while you
Yes , that why I don't like about love its complicated.
I sighed

We reached our house saw bhai ( small brother) have already reached and then we entered out of the corner of my eyes saw lily fully flushed and stilling glances at my brother,  but my brother being cool weirdo is in his phone .

Then after I got out I said " oe , দ্রুত আসুন আপনার নিজের সংগ্রহ করুন, আপনি বড় হয়েছেন কেউ এই ভারী লাগেজটি আপনাকে সাহায্য করবে না।(come fast collect your belonging , you are grown up no one will help you with this heavy luggage. )
क्या आप अपनी पूरी कोठरी ले आए?(did you bring your whole closet)"

He said "তুমি কি আমার বড় বোন নও তোমার আমার যত্ন নেওয়া উচিত?(aren't you my big sister you should take care of me )lazy ass"

I said " watch your language,  you are smaller than me 'bhai' don't forget you should respect elder and especially your 'didi '. If I hear any slang or curse I will throw you out of the country and tell baba( father) about it and you know I can play card by becoming daddies princess " I glared and smirked.

He mummbled " smart as-kid , uff,  didi it's not fair "

Then Vir said " I will help you bro"

He said " see my vir 'dada' ( big brother) is much better than you , I like him . Unlike you"

I said " hey that the nick name I gave and stay with him then don't forget than i always help you out on your day before examination by giving you suggestions which also lucky for you the exact question comes . I guess I will quit doing that , next time ask him. I think lily my dear sweet 'bon'( small sister) is better than you"

I and he both glare at each other .

Vir said " stop being child , arijit come let's get your luggage "

They both got in action of bringing the luggage,  while i made way to lily , i said " so what up bon"

She said " n-nothing let's go inside "

I grinned and went inside and saw uncle , aunt and rick sitting in living room.
Then at the same time bhai and Vir came and then aunt said "all come , here we need to talk dear"

We all got inside and sat bhai sat beside me ,

Then uncle said " who might be this young man"

My brother said " I am Arijit Ghosh and small brother of Anwesha Ghosh "

Uncle said " good to know you and so what's the reason of visit "

He said " I had my vacation from college and I missed my didi that's why and to see how she is though I see she is very well "

He wiggled his brow towards me and I rolled my eyes . Aunt said " oh, dear you are handsome boy and sexy body"

I knew , he will become shy and that why he nodded and said in my ear " can I go to washroom and can I go to your room one"

Oh my dear brother , I nodded and said " ok , vir or lily can anyone of you take him to my room "

Vir said " I will go , come bro be at ease"

I then turned my attention to aunt who said to lily after they left that" I see someone got a fresh crush "

Lily became flushed red and we chuckled and then aunt jess said " so dear we want you to come to Italy day after tomorrow to meet our family.  I also want celebrate a welcome party for you when you came for thanking you to taking care of Rick so well. I will not accept no , please dear come "

Uff she is so sweet and I also have holiday for 2 weeks like my brother so I asked " can my brother come with me "

She said " of course dear "

I said " and for how many days we will stay"

She said " 1 week "

I nodded said " okay "

Lily and aunt cheered and lily said " we will be having so much fun"

Aunt said " dear you will be go day after tomorrow,  and that day you will attend the party too , so be ready our whole family will come "

Lily said " I know they will love you "

I smiled and then said " okay , thank you for the party "

Aunt smiled.

Then I said " I will be checking on my brother and I will see you during lunch "

She said " oh , no dear we are leaving for Italy now with lily , so good bye dear"

I said " good bye and have a safe journey "

She came and hug me .

Then I went to my room bidding them goodbye.

When I entered the room I saw Vir and bhai chatting and laughing and I said " I guess you guys forgot about me "

Bhai said " oh , di I loved Vir dada already and he told that we will be going to Italy and so I called baba and ma to inform them . They also had a chat with Vir dada they liked him too and gave permission.  Also said you to call them "

Oh no means they will bombard question and baba will act like over protective dad .

And Vir knew that boy I want to straddle him to death.  So now I have to pack my luggage and be ready for day after tomorrow.  Well then " get out you too from my room,  and you both are making alliance in my room huh "

Bhai said " oh , don't be Godzilla in this small matter didi " he stuck his tongue and said " and we would be living cause Vir dada said he will accompany me to games room too "

After they started to leave Vir came towards me and whispered in my ear" that's what you get by making me jealous amore"and smirked, left .

Can I murder him.

Then I called my parents and they as I knew they bombard me with questions and I explained to them the whole story. They argued a little and then my mom said " যাই হোক না কেন, তবে আমি সেই ছেলেটিকে পছন্দ করেছি এবং বিয়ের জন্য ভাল। আমি আমার অনুমোদন দিন(whatever,  but i liked that boy and is good for marriage.  i give my approval )

From where did marriage came . I saw my father nod and said " তিনি আর্থিকভাবে স্থিতিশীল এবং দায়িত্বশীল শিশু। তবে তার মানে এই নয় যে আমি তার উপর সহজ হব, তিনি ইতালির পরে ভারতে আসবেন এবং আমি তাকে জানিয়ে দিয়েছি।(he is financially stable and responsible child. but that doesn't mean i will go easy on him, he will be coming to india after Italy and i informed him.)."

What the hell about is this , god then after they kept babbling about our future , I ended the call.

Though I like the sound but I don't think Vir thinks the same but he may want someone better than him.

I sighed and went to do my work.