Chapter 17

Anwesha POV

After Vir said it's my free time , I went to sunset room their usually no one goes so i thought i want to dance as it's been too long I felt like to party and I don't like crowds and drunk buddies so I made my own playlist to which I will dance . And this room also have dim light so it's perfect.  And also when I dance I do it alone I don't like to dance in front of anyone, when I can dance freely.

Then I started playing songs in every language possible.

Today for dance I decided to where shorts which I usually avoid when people are their as I don't like to expose my skin too much

The first song ciao adios
Then naach ( hindi song)

Then genda phool ( hindi , bengali song mix)

Then badboy(hindi , English)

At the starting of the song I felt hands on my hips then I turned and saw Vir intensely watching me and moving with me with the song . Then after that song finished now the next song which played embarrassed me.

Song name : gf bf

( think xavier the boy and the girl Anwesha)

Then Vir started dancing and my good the hottest and sexiest sight it was and it was like he was speaking same words as the two songs above  when the song ended we were very engrossed in looking in each other eyes and then we heard Rick's cries.

Then I saw Vir curse under his breath then I told " go , it's your duty today and I will go to my room "

And then I said " I didn't know you were a great dancer"and then i gave a kiss in cheeks and i left first.

I knew my ears were red now with my face , so i took shower and went to sleep.

Before I slept I felt I had fellings for Vir and I wished Vir too had same feelings.Then went to sleep.